PDA

View Full Version : Good luck from the shores of Lake Erie

Scott44
01-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Just a quick note to wish you guys well in the Super Bowl. I'm a diehard lifelong Browns fan, but I always root for the AFC team in the end. And hey, no matter how badly I want to beat the Steelers year after year, I very much respect the franchise and the sustained success you've had. I know you all have been through this before and you don't need me to tell you, but enjoy every minute of it. This is coming from someone who has rooted for the Browns, Indians and Cavs all my life and has YET to have even one of my teams win a title (and I'm pushing 40!)

Anyway, like I said, good luck to you and the guys in black and gold.

Polamalu43
01-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks alot man, classy!!

stlrtruck
01-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Just a quick note to wish you guys well in the Super Bowl. I'm a diehard lifelong Browns fan, but I always root for the AFC team in the end. And hey, no matter how badly I want to beat the Steelers year after year, I very much respect the franchise and the sustained success you've had. I know you all have been through this before and you don't need me to tell you, but enjoy every minute of it. This is coming from someone who has rooted for the Browns, Indians and Cavs all my life and has YET to have even one of my teams win a title (and I'm pushing 40!)

Anyway, like I said, good luck to you and the guys in black and gold.

I almost feel sorry for you...almost! Dude I can't imagine going that long without seeing one Championship. Maybe the Cavs can pull something out for you - maybe get Tomlin to come in and speak to the guys (only because Pittsburgh doesn't have an NBA team)!

Great post. :thumbsup: :drink:

SteelCityMan786
01-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Classy Post and Thanks. Who knows? Maybe the Cavs are going to end the drought for the city of Cleveland???

jjpro11
01-19-2009, 10:04 PM
well im a diehard Tribe fan.. so i know how that feels. i still cannot understand how the 95 team didnt win it all and how we couldnt get past the friggin marlins in 97.