PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tomlin

STEEL-MAN
01-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Congrats to Mike Tomlin, you have really impressed me with your insight, your unflappable steady hand, your version of the Steelers is as good as any I have ever seen! Congrats, hopfully the media will credit you and the outstanding job you and your staff have done this year.:drink::tt02::applaudit:

RoethlisBURGHer
01-19-2009, 10:24 PM
I absolutley love this guy. I am so glad he's the head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

He absolutley loves coaching this team. He loves the fans of this team. He loves the city of Pittsburgh.

Has a head coach ever gotten to a Super Bowl in his second year as a head coach? I don't mean his second year coaching that specific team, but his second year as a HC period.

scsteeler
01-19-2009, 10:47 PM
I absolutley love this guy. I am so glad he's the head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

He absolutley loves coaching this team. He loves the fans of this team. He loves the city of Pittsburgh.

Has a head coach ever gotten to a Super Bowl in his second year as a head coach? I don't mean his second year coaching that specific team, but his second year as a HC period.

I don't know but has Whiz ever been a head coach? This is his second year also.

Godfather
01-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Just checked Wiki...Don McCafferty took the Colts to Super Bowl V as a rookie.

Fire Haley
01-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Don't forget to vote for Tomin for Coach of the Year.

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=coaches

hudsonp
01-20-2009, 03:46 PM
extremely happy with MT - great coach and seems like a very stand up dude

:tt03:

Polamalu43
01-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Love tomlin as well, great guy to lead this team.

kittenfantastico76
01-20-2009, 03:53 PM
I too really love this man. I love that he's very poised on the sidelines too. You can tell when he's angry or focused, and even when he's extremely happy but he never seems to go CRAZY (you know how some coaches lose their cool and get all red in the face or scream or yell or throw things) he seems very even toned. Sure he yells, screams and cheers when he's excited but you don't really see him loose his cool when it comes to being angry ... at least not that I've noticed... I could have missed a few choice moments... (trust me I've seen some of the words... I like to read the lips of sideline people and players) ;)

stlrz fan
01-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Perfect fit and so respected by the players and other coaches. Class guy who I hope will be a part of the Steelers organization for a long time to come.