PDA

View Full Version : Wheeeew!

Suitanim
12-27-2005, 10:01 AM
What a wild few days! First off, I celebrated WAY too much after the Steelers win Saturday, and I don't even remember posting here (although I know I did!), so apologies to anyone I may have offended by my drunk posting.

The Motor City Bowl was a blast, and I have some stories and pictures and stuff, but I'm slammed at work and tired as Hell, so I'll report back tomorrow.

Go Steelers!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Shouldnt ur mood say tired, or buzzed or something :rofl:

clevestinks
12-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Rest up get your work done and get the pics back to us

Ambridge
12-27-2005, 04:18 PM
What a wild few days! First off, I celebrated WAY too much after the Steelers win Saturday, and I don't even remember posting here (although I know I did!), so apologies to anyone I may have offended by my drunk posting.

The Motor City Bowl was a blast, and I have some stories and pictures and stuff, but I'm slammed at work and tired as Hell, so I'll report back tomorrow.

Go Steelers!

I don't want to hear that you celebrated too much.
There's New Year's Weekend coming up along with another big Steelers game so you better get yourself ready again for being in a drunken stupor for a few days.

Suitanim
12-27-2005, 04:22 PM
I don't want to hear that you celebrated too much.
There's New Year's Weekend coming up along with another big Steelers game so you better get yourself ready for another several days of being in a drunken stupor.

Alas, you may be right...I was just thinking about that! Saturday is NY Eve, and I'm hitting a Vegas Night with an open bar, so that's trouble, then Sunday I'll probably be back at Damon's (Unless my tickets show up), and I got a whole bunch of Damon's Gift Cards for Christmas for me to drink up, then Monday is the Fiesta Bowl.