PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin's press conference live on NFL Network

Fire Haley
01-20-2009, 12:29 PM
He just said Steelers will have normal practice schedule this week with preparation as if game was on this Sunday.

Looking good on the injury front.

He expects Hines to play and all guys injured will get the usual extra time off to heal.

M.Moore expected to be OK with ankle sprain, Hartwig with his knee and Max all expected be ready to go.

Dizzle43
01-20-2009, 12:34 PM
I wish I knew about these sorts of things.

Fire Haley
01-20-2009, 12:39 PM
The didn't announce it - it just sort of popped up live. Of course ESPN doesn't think it's "newsworthy" - they have basketball to cover.

Tomlin said Hines had already begun some rehab this a.m. and has no doubt he'll play.

Stapleton's ankle is OK too - he might even practice tomorrow.

steelreserve
01-20-2009, 12:43 PM
See, I'm glad these are the kind of stories coming out about our team, and not "idiot receiver ruins Super Bowl celebration"

Fire Haley
01-20-2009, 01:48 PM
The presser link is up, so you don't have to take my word for it...

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e3ebc5

Polamalu43
01-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Did you guys see the special on ESPN about the history of the pitsburgh steeler linebackers??? WOW..chills down my spine.

they had kevin greene, gre Lloyd, Lavon Kirklan, Joey porter , lamar woodley , Lambert..

they asked woodley, " what's in the water in pittsburgh"LOL he said it's just our coaches

Fire Haley
01-20-2009, 02:27 PM
INJURY REPORT

On the Cardinals side...

--DE/OLB Travis LaBoy suffered a left biceps injury and will undergo an MRI in the next day. The muscle could be torn, which would keep LaBoy out of the Super Bowl.