PDA

View Full Version : New Member Here from Tampa

TampaSteelerFan
01-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Greetings from the home of Superbowl 43!! Just wanted to say I (along with the legions of Steeler fans who currently reside in the Tampa Bay area) can't freakin wait for Steeler Nation to start filing into town! Its gonna be an awesome week of great weather, parties, and ring #6 for the black & gold! If anyone here on the site is coming to Tampa and has any questions on what to do and where to go just let me know! GO STEELERS
-Mike

SteelersMongol
01-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

SteelCityKing
01-20-2009, 08:07 PM
we're coming to invade your city dude...watch out! it'll rain black and gold brother OH YEAH!!!

did that sound too macho!? did i try to hard? sorry...i'll shut up.

welcome to the boards. =)

Polamalu43
01-20-2009, 09:44 PM
Welcome aboard!

Galax Steeler
01-21-2009, 03:36 AM
Welcome to the board.

BLHTAZ
01-28-2009, 08:38 AM
Wish I was able to make the short trip down from Orlando to visit, but not this time...

Maybe Miami next year :thumbsup:

Nice to see another FL Steeler fan on here though. I am sure there are more, but I just joined and you are the first one I found.

HometownGal
01-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Hiya TampaSteelerFan and BLHTAZ and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're glad to have both of you as members of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

Muppet13
01-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Welcome!

BMSLou
01-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Greetings from the home of Superbowl 43!! Just wanted to say I (along with the legions of Steeler fans who currently reside in the Tampa Bay area) can't freakin wait for Steeler Nation to start filing into town! Its gonna be an awesome week of great weather, parties, and ring #6 for the black & gold! If anyone here on the site is coming to Tampa and has any questions on what to do and where to go just let me know! GO STEELERS
-Mike

fortunatly, im coming to the game,..unfortunatly, im coming solo and had to rent a car to get there and buy parking pass.......but i'll be looking for something to do with other steeler fans on next sunday before kickoff. what should i do.?? I'm Lou, and currently on vacation in Disney World...and im from Nebraska...originally from Pitt area.

devilsdancefloor
01-28-2009, 08:22 PM
welcome!

steelersfandc
01-28-2009, 11:20 PM
hi-

coming into tampa for the game- sadly no ticket, yet- but i have faith...that said, where would you recommend to go out (2 western pa girls 32 and 37) also is there a true STEELERS bar in tampa? i know we will be everywhere, but i would like to go to a bar that is steelers all year round. thanks
and here we go steelers here we go!!!

DRK1996
01-28-2009, 11:28 PM
You are going to have a ball. I will be with you in spirit.

Until then, I remain...........................

"Steelers Born, Steelers Bred, and in the long off future, Iíll be Steelers Dead. Long Live the Black and Gold!!!"

Tagg67
01-29-2009, 08:00 AM
Glad to see more Steeler Fans here in Tampa.

Welcome to the board:applaudit: