PDA

View Full Version : senators kennedy and robert byrd both collapse...

tony hipchest
01-20-2009, 02:07 PM
...at the presidential luncheon. i kinda feel bad cause i made a joke in very poor taste when i saw that teddy was there. 30 minutes later he was having a seizure. :doh:

maybe they got a bad serving of peasant or duck?

fuzzy zoeller said they shoulda just served chicken. :noidea:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-20-2009, 02:13 PM
My sick mind automatically thought...."How would you have liked to have been the Senator sitting between them"....."Check please."

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-20-2009, 02:14 PM
...at the presidential luncheon. i kinda feel bad cause i made a joke in very poor taste when i saw that teddy was there. 30 minutes later he was having a seizure. :doh:

maybe they got a bad serving of peasant or duck?

Must....resist.....urge...:banging:

Steelcitygal87
01-20-2009, 02:19 PM
I never cared for Senator Kennedy...but I do pray he is alright. I am watching Fox News..they said he had a series of convulsions and Mrs. Kerry came over to the table to help him. He was taken to the hospital and last report is he is doing better now.

Okay, back to ESPN :tt03::tt03:

revefsreleets
01-20-2009, 02:34 PM
No way Byrd should be out in that cold. He's like 150 years old.

devilsdancefloor
01-20-2009, 02:44 PM

he is fine that is pretty young for a grand dragon

tony hipchest
01-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Must....resist.....urge...:banging:

:sofunny::toofunny::sofunny:

c'mon! i lobbed it underhand over the plate!

SteelCurtain7
01-20-2009, 03:26 PM
he is fine that is pretty young for a grand dragon

:rofl:

KeiselPower99
01-20-2009, 05:07 PM

No way his old ass needs to be serving my great state. Its been time for him to step down for years. He did great things here before I was born. He is just a figure head now.

revefsreleets
01-20-2009, 06:26 PM
No way his old ass needs to be serving my great state. Its been time for him to step down for years. He did great things here before I was born. He is just a figure head now.

He funneled so much money back to WV it's literally amazing. On one hand, it's ridiculous how selfish he was dumping pork into his home state, but, on the other hand, WV was such a shithole before him that it's hard to fault him considering how much better off the state is now.

It's probably realistic to say that no man has ever done more for the state of West Virginia than Robert Byrd.

SteelTalons
01-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Byrd was fine. He just left because he got emotional... I mean how would you like being at something thats a big deal to you and your buddy who you knows been fighting cancer suddenly starts having a seizure?

cubanstogie
01-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Thats why I stayed away from the inauguration I would have started seizuring as well once I saw Obama's wife. I will never have sympathy for Kennedy after he killed a girl and left the scene. Poetic justice is just taking too long.

KeiselPower99
01-20-2009, 08:39 PM
He funneled so much money back to WV it's literally amazing. On one hand, it's ridiculous how selfish he was dumping pork into his home state, but, on the other hand, WV was such a shithole before him that it's hard to fault him considering how much better off the state is now.

It's probably realistic to say that no man has ever done more for the state of West Virginia than Robert Byrd.

I cant disagree with you on any of that.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-21-2009, 09:45 AM
:sofunny::toofunny::sofunny:

c'mon! i lobbed it underhand over the plate!

ANYONE else....and I would have thought it an accident.:laughing::laughing:

Preacher
01-21-2009, 05:49 PM
ANYONE else....and I would have thought it an accident.:laughing::laughing:

Yep... my thoughts exactly!