PDA

View Full Version : I represent the Steelers here in az!!!

STEELERS_FAN_IN_AZ
01-21-2009, 05:16 AM
My name is Cristal and I wats to say besides being one of the biggest Steelers fan. I live about 10mins away from the Cards stadium, and on monday, I went down there wit my 2 sisters, 2 nephews, and cousin and we all walked around wearing none other then Troy Polamalu and Ben Roethlisberger jersey wit all the Cardinals bandwagon fans staring at us. My whole family is here in Az and we are all fans of the black and gold. I am 100% confident wit the Steelers winning any gameday. But I know when they win the Superbowl I'll be walking around the Cards stadium again representing every fan across the nation. :tt02:

SteelersMongol
01-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

azsteelersfan74
01-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Cristal, I will join you in representing the black and gold in AZ. On sunday after the game, my hubby and I went out in our steelers jerseys (none other than ben and hines) and we got some looks. one lady tried to run my husband over at Walgreens, only problem is that he is bigger than her little car.
At work they have forbidden black and gold. we can wear jeans if we wear red. that made me angry enought to post a picture with the steelers symbol as a gun sight and an eagle, a cardinal, and a raven in the sight. I tried to copy/paste but its not working.

Galax Steeler
01-22-2009, 04:24 AM
welcome to the board.