PDA

View Full Version : difference between tom brady and mike brady

tony hipchest
12-27-2005, 07:14 PM
one is a gay father figure to a bunch of spoiled primadonna brats,

the other was the lead actor on a popular 70's sitcom:grin: :cool:

disclaimer: this is a joke i made up after last years afc champ game, and intended for purposes of FUN only.

i know. not exactly eddie murphy material but definitely worth sharing.

Brady12
12-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Who the **** is Mike Brady?

From what I can tell in my 3 days, you are one of the primadonna spoiled brats right ;) haha joking! :D

tony hipchest
12-27-2005, 07:43 PM
you may be aging yourself but mike brady was the father on that t.v. show the brady bunch. he died of aids a few years back. turns out the pop-icon father figure wasnt fathering too many children after all. not quite like rock hudson but someone you would never figure to be a switch hitter, nevertheless.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Dude I cant believe u didnt know who mike brady was :rofl:

Ambridge
12-28-2005, 03:58 AM
http://www.tvland.com/shows/brady_bunch/images/shows/actpic2.jpghttp://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/187741.jpg

Here you go........Mike and Tom.

The resemblance is uncanny and Mike Brady would have looked much better with the skinhead cut as well.

Steel - X
12-28-2005, 08:01 AM
Wasnt Mike Brady Gay? I thought this is where the comparison to Tom Brady was going to be!

Suitanim
12-28-2005, 08:43 AM
Mike Brady's perm rocked...

Steel - X
12-28-2005, 08:59 AM
It sure did Suit

http://www.tvacres.com/images/brady_bunch5.jpg

clevestinks
12-28-2005, 09:03 AM
Funny stuff! This forum is amazing! FFFUUUNNNNNNYYY!

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 09:08 AM
punchline should read:

one is a gay father figure to a bunch of spoiled primadonna brats,who is a role model for millions,

the other was the lead actor on a popular 70's sitcom.

sorry, i havent told this joke in a while

Livinginthe past
12-28-2005, 09:14 AM
punchline should read:

one is a gay father figure to a bunch of spoiled primadonna brats,who is a role model for millions,

the other was the lead actor on a popular 70's sitcom.

sorry, i havent told this joke in a while

You want to make sure Tom doesn't hear your libelous jokes - he's likely to whack you with his man-bag!

NM

Steel - X
12-28-2005, 09:16 AM
You want to make sure Tom doesn't hear your libelous jokes - he's likely to whack you with his man-bag!

NM

Um, how do you know?

LondonSteeler
12-28-2005, 10:19 AM
the difference? mike brady isnt going bald?

LambertIsGod58
12-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Make no question, I am a diehard Steelers fan. However, I would take Tom Brady in a heartbeat. The man knows how to lead a team. Taking a paycut to keep his team intact? How many players would do that? The man knows how to win....whether it's against us or not.

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Make no question, I am a diehard Steelers fan. However, I would take Tom Brady in a heartbeat. The man knows how to lead a team. Taking a paycut to keep his team intact? How many players would do that? The man knows how to win....whether it's against us or not. another similarity! t. brady took a paycut. m. brady took in 3 kids who werent his. :grin:

LambertIsGod58
12-28-2005, 07:15 PM
funny stuff Tony....

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 07:32 PM
funny stuff Tony....

its all in fun.

i was just watching eric kramer make his pick for mvp. he said who else could lose their offensive coordinator, starting center and left guard, running back, back-up running back and still lead the league in passing. i was thinking josh mccown or kurt warner but lo and behold it is tom brady. go figure.

Koopa
12-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Make no question, I am a diehard Steelers fan. However, I would take Tom Brady in a heartbeat. The man knows how to lead a team. Taking a paycut to keep his team intact? How many players would do that? The man knows how to win....whether it's against us or not.

co-sign this shit. i hate brady but damn he is good at what he does

3 to be 4
12-31-2005, 02:06 PM
as long as hes the quarteback of my team, i dont care if he is as gay as Jeff Korwin or Kelsey Grammer.
there are a lot of men in New England who are as straight as can be who are madly,deeply, and head over heals in love with Tom Brady. And their wives understand.

tony hipchest
12-31-2005, 02:18 PM
as long as hes the quarteback of my team, i dont care if he is as gay as Jeff Korwin or Kelsey Grammer.
there are a lot of men in New England who are as straight as can be who are madly,deeply, and head over heals in love with Tom Brady. And their wives understand.

after i go into the bathroom and vomit, i am gonna forget i ever read this post.

even if i have to go in for a lobotomy. :grin:

3 to be 4
12-31-2005, 02:20 PM
when Ben wins you 3 then you will understand