PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be there!

steelerchad
01-21-2009, 03:32 PM
That's what Arizona is.
They're estatic just to be in the big game after being a perenial loser. We are a contender year in and year out. In addition, this season's schedule has us battle tested and we've been solid all year.

The Cardinals were left for dead in the first round of they playoffs after finishing 9-7. They have put together a really nice run and it's a nice story, but it all ends in sadness for them on Feb. 1st.

When it comes down to it our players have been there before. They have alot of big game experience. I think in the NFL it has been shown that a team usually gets close before they take the big leap from nowhere to win it all.

Maybe next year Cards!
This is our year!

Vis
01-21-2009, 03:35 PM
This is exactly why they are in trouble. But....Warner knows the pain of a SB loss. He's not happy just to be there

steelerchad
01-21-2009, 03:42 PM
I may disagree with you a little about Warner. He does know what it takes to win one and what it feels like to lose one. But, I don't think in his wildest dreams he thought he would even be a starter, let alone in the SB with the AZ Cardinals right now. I think he is just happy to be there. He's playing with house money right now as nobody expected this.