PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Cans!

clevestinks
12-27-2005, 08:21 PM
I`m not selling, just asking! I`ve been a beer can collector since I was 12, I do`nt collect as much as I use to, but I`m an avid collector of Steelers cans. Now that Rolling Rock has taken over I been trying to keep and eye on any new cans coming out. I have three, 70`s 80`s & 90`s , Mryon Cope cans. Is the fourth one out yet? I don`t get then in my area so I wasn`t sure! If anyone has any cans for sale, Steelers, if i don`t already have them, I may be interested. I have about 45 different Steelers,Piates and Penguins cans now. My grandfather had a bar outside Hopwood for many years, so he was a big part of my start. I still have the pool table from his bar, restored and felted in Black rails and gold bed.
Every time a Steelers made the HOF I bought a case of the cans, so if anybody needs anything let me know!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-27-2005, 10:08 PM
So your offering to give the cans away ? :grin: Sure I'll take em off your hands. I have several Iron City cans and coor's light Steelers cans as well. Great stuff.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-14-2006, 07:09 PM
I`m not selling, just asking! I`ve been a beer can collector since I was 12, I do`nt collect as much as I use to, but I`m an avid collector of Steelers cans. Now that Rolling Rock has taken over I been trying to keep and eye on any new cans coming out. I have three, 70`s 80`s & 90`s , Mryon Cope cans. Is the fourth one out yet? I don`t get then in my area so I wasn`t sure! If anyone has any cans for sale, Steelers, if i don`t already have them, I may be interested. I have about 45 different Steelers,Piates and Penguins cans now. My grandfather had a bar outside Hopwood for many years, so he was a big part of my start. I still have the pool table from his bar, restored and felted in Black rails and gold bed.
Every time a Steelers made the HOF I bought a case of the cans, so if anybody needs anything let me know!Do you have an extra Chuck Noll can? Its the only one I'm missing.