PDA

View Full Version : Hoodie Robs Bank

HughC
01-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Obviously Bob Kraft is paying him enough dough that he doesn't need to rob banks, but we could have a field day with photoshop and this story.

Man Robs Pawcatuck Bank (http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=7b5145a5-7fd0-4ef1-a5fc-f3a2786f6bbb)

A man wearing a New England Patriots jacket robbed the Citizens Bank in downtown Pawcatuck at 3:24 p.m. this afternoon. Police said no weapon was shown and there were no injuries. The suspect is described as a man in his forties who was also wearing a hooded sweatshirt under the jacket. The man fled on foot and no vehicle was seen. The West Broad Street bank was closed as detectives investigated.

revefsreleets
01-22-2009, 09:28 AM
You DO know why Beliprick wears a ripped-up hoodie, right?

He's saying "Eff you!" to the NFL for mandating that he wear their licensed gear. The guy just emanates class...third class.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
01-22-2009, 04:55 PM
I wish it was like the old days where they wore suits

xfl2001fan
01-22-2009, 04:57 PM
You DO know why Beliprick wears a ripped-up hoodie, right?

He's saying "Eff you!" to the NFL for mandating that he wear their licensed gear. The guy just emanates class...third class.

You are giving him way too much credit Rev.

R2sojr
01-22-2009, 08:58 PM
I understand laughing at the gentleman but lemme tell you that personally working for Citizens Bank its no fun to be robbed regardless of what the person is wearing.