PDA

View Full Version : WR's People thought better than Hines.

TheSteelCurtain
01-22-2009, 01:05 AM
Hines really slipped down draft position cause it was discovered he was missingve a ACL in his left knee. It was lost doing a bicycle accident when he was a child.

This is in Order and quite funny.

Randy Moss 7th overall.
Marcus Nash
Jerome Pathon
Jacquez Green
Patrick Johnson
Jermane Crowell
Joe Jurevicious
Brian Alford
E.G Green
Jammi German
Larry Shannon.
SUPER BOWL XL MVP HINES WARD.(last pick of 4th round)

NFL 0 Steelers 1.

steelreserve
01-22-2009, 01:25 AM
I think it would be funny if Tom Bardy came back next year and was off his game, and Randy Moss gave up and half-assed it like he started to do when Cassell first came in.

SteelCityKing
01-22-2009, 01:31 AM
I think it would be funny if Tom Bardy came back next year and was off his game, and Randy Moss gave up and half-assed it like he started to do when Cassell first came in.

i think it would be funny if Tom BARDY came in too...because who the hell is tom BARDY!!! haha! kidding.

i think it would be funny if Tom Brady came back and did anything special. i mean, the guy might not even be back next season because of the baby gash he didn't put a bandaid on and i think it's going to put the whole team in jeopardy. IF they decide to keep Cassel and some how ditch Brady, he should go to Cleveland or Oakland.

i don't know what it is, but i have a sneaking suspicion about Oakland next season. you'll see. =)

TheSteelCurtain
01-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Im really anxious to see what happens with all that. I wonder what went through Moss' head when brady went down.

"you gotta be flipping kidding me"

TheSteelCurtain
01-22-2009, 01:33 AM
^^^ Oakland may very well contend for that division

steelreserve
01-22-2009, 01:35 AM
^^^ Oakland may very well contend for that division

One part of me thinks maybe ... the other part of me looks at Al Davis and thinks, "I'll believe it when I see it."

TheSteelCurtain
01-22-2009, 01:42 AM
They really need to get some kind of solid veteran leadership on that Raiders team also.