PDA

View Full Version : Which side is for Steelers fans?

Neocamel
01-22-2009, 10:06 AM
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum but I've been a Steeler fan since I was born! Living in Tampa, it's a NO BRAINER that I need to get tickets to the super bowl. I've found a few people that are selling tickets on ebay, but I've come to realize that maybe one side of the stadium is for steelers fans, and the other for cardinal fans? I really wouldn't want to sit amongst Cardinals fans (if there ARE any!), but still, I want to make sure I'm around my bretheren! So does anyone know if in fact there is a distinction between which side of the field you sit? And if so, is it very polarized? or do fans of each team sort of sit anywhere in the stadium? Obviously this is my first Super Bowl. Thanks so much!
Sincerely,
Brian Spotts

SteelersinCA
01-22-2009, 12:08 PM
I think you'll find fans are scattered throughout. We are the away team so traditionally the teams fans sit on their side, but I'm not sure which side is the Away side.

CPanther95
01-22-2009, 12:18 PM
Don't think you have to worry about a Cardinals "side". :)

stlrtruck
01-22-2009, 12:22 PM
TAMPA is STEELERS COUNTRY

jasonhightower
01-22-2009, 12:23 PM

True dat, with the way Steeler fans travel and the lack of Cardinal embracing by their fans, that place will be buried in Black and Gold.

Tagg67
01-22-2009, 12:41 PM
TAMPA is STEELERS COUNTRY

The side the pirate ship is heading towards is the visitors side, but I agree with a few quotes on this post. It doesn't matter where you sit because you will be in STEELER COUNTRY in a field of Black & Gold.

GO STEELERS:tt02:

zsheik22
01-22-2009, 12:45 PM
I hope this is like detroit. Would love the Cardinals to get the full effect of steeler fans.

markymarc
01-22-2009, 07:38 PM
There will be plenty of black and gold packing that stadium. If anything the Cardinal fans should be concerned about finding a section of fellow fans.

CaliStillersFan
01-22-2009, 08:13 PM
It's going to be Super Bowl XL all over again. Minus that whole Ben having a bad day thing ;).

TheSteelCurtain
01-22-2009, 08:52 PM
THE WHOLE STADIUM IS GONNA BE PAINTED BLACK AND GOLD.

IAWarnerFan
01-22-2009, 10:36 PM

True dat, with the way Steeler fans travel and the lack of Cardinal embracing by their fans, that place will be buried in Black and Gold.

Not true! You'll find plenty of fair weather Cardinals fans scattered in with long time Cardinals fans tho!:jump:

CPanther95
01-22-2009, 11:18 PM
Not true! You'll find plenty of fair weather Cardinals fans scattered in with long time Cardinals fans tho!:jump:

They're so excited, half of them have booked their tickets to Pittsburgh already. :chuckle:

jasonhightower
01-23-2009, 12:18 AM
They're so excited, half of them have booked their tickets to Pittsburgh already. :chuckle:

LMAO!!!

westcoastransplant
01-23-2009, 12:25 AM

Seattle was supposed to have these great fans, with the 12th man advantage. Super Bowl XL looked like Heinz Field with a roof. Raymond James will look like Heinz Field too, only with a pirate ship.

IAWarnerFan
01-23-2009, 02:31 AM
Seattle was supposed to have these great fans, with the 12th man advantage. Super Bowl XL looked like Heinz Field with a roof. Raymond James will look like Heinz Field too, only with a pirate ship.

We actually do have a 12th man advantage. He'll be looking down from above on Super Bowl Sunday. :wink02: