PDA

View Full Version : So were playing the Bangels first?

Soultribe101
12-28-2005, 01:42 PM
This should be a easy win against the lions this sunday. So it looks like were going to start of with the Bangles. I feel we will be ok in this game, they are clicking on all cyclinders right now, what do you think?

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 01:45 PM
that the bengals will lose this sunday and the patriots will win. this means we go to foxboro

CantStop85
12-28-2005, 01:45 PM
How many different ways can you spell Bengals? Next thing you know we'll be the Bagels.

Yeah, we'll probably lose to KC because Jon Kitna will most likely be starting at QB and Deltha O'Neal will be out.

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2005, 01:46 PM
How many different ways can you spell Bengals? Next thing you know we'll be the Bagels.

Yeah, we'll probably lose to KC because Jon Kitna will most likely be starting at QB and Deltha O'Neal will be out.

People could also spell it Bogholes or Begles. Or Fagles.

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 01:50 PM
how about "been gals"? or "ben's gals"?

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2005, 01:51 PM
how about bugleholes. Gezze they'll think their mascot is the hole of a Bugle.

Koopa
12-28-2005, 02:24 PM

aww hell i wanted us to have the pleasure of knocking ya'll out.....oh well i guess i'll have to watch the jags take care of our light work :grin:

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-28-2005, 02:27 PM
that the bengals will lose this sunday and the patriots will win. this means we go to foxboroDon't count on a Paty's victory just yet. The Fins will give them a good battle,and besides if they win and the Bung Holes lose they get us, and you know they don't want to face us right now.

CantStop85
12-28-2005, 02:29 PM
aww hell i wanted us to have the pleasure of knocking ya'll out.....oh well i guess i'll have to watch the jags take care of our light work :grin:
Hey, Kitna beat the Chiefs in 03 when they were undefeated...maybe he can work some magic again. lol

Here's to settling the AFC North title once and for all. :cheers:

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Don't count on a Paty's victory just yet. The Fins will give them a good battle,and besides if they win and the Bung Holes lose they get us, and you know they don't want to face us right now. if you look at florida teams playing in foxboro in the winter, they are lucky just to not get shut out. the only way i see the pats losing is if they do prefer having the jags and they rest players and intentionally dont try. if this were a game with playoffs on the line, no way in hell miami wins. this goes the same for the jags in the 1st round if they get them. i can see the pats having 3 shut outs in 4 games.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-28-2005, 05:20 PM

Can I get some creme cheese w/ that bagel ? :rofl:

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Can I get some creme cheese w/ that bagel ? :rofl:

And Some Jelly To. :rofl:

CantStop85
12-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Damn it...I started something, didn't I?

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2005, 06:26 PM

Unfortunately(To A Bengals Fan). It's very funny though.

TasmanianTroy271
12-28-2005, 06:28 PM
The Bengals are afraid to play us, which is why they're "resting" Carson. They'd rather play the Jags with Gerrard, a Back Up, than actually face a healthy Pittsburgh. But I wouldn't count out the Dolphins yet, they almost took the Pats earlier this year, they could do it again.

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 06:28 PM

yes you did! lol. what you dont like lox with your bagels? i thought all cats (tigers included) like fish

CantStop85
12-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Unfortunately(To A Bengals Fan). It's very funny though.
Oh well, it's gonna be pretty embarassing to get beat by a bunch of bagels. :smile:

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Oh well, it's gonna be pretty embarassing to get beat by a bunch of bagels. :smile:

or for the bagles to be stoned by Steel.

Sith Lord
12-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Saurday Night in Foxboro, there no way we are playing the bengals, and they dont want to play us.

bengalsfan21
12-28-2005, 10:40 PM
The Bengals are afraid to play us, which is why they're "resting" Carson. They'd rather play the Jags with Gerrard, a Back Up, than actually face a healthy Pittsburgh. But I wouldn't count out the Dolphins yet, they almost took the Pats earlier this year, they could do it again.

Maybe they are resting Carson bc he tweeked his groin Saturday :busted:

Koopa
12-28-2005, 10:50 PM
naw, that was a fake tweak lol, they are shitting bricks with the thought of playing us and you know it lol

bengalsfan21
12-29-2005, 06:28 AM
naw, that was a fake tweak lol, they are shitting bricks with the thought of playing us and you know it lol

They were ready to play the Steelers after they lost to them at home, what makes a difference here?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2273551

Steel - X
12-29-2005, 07:40 AM
Hey bengalsfan I hope we do play you the first week because I would be glad to keep you quiet for the playoffs

bengalsfan21
12-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey bengalsfan I hope we do play you the first week because I would be glad to keep you quiet for the playoffs

:toofunny: I am able to talk crap right now bc the Bengals are the AFCN Champs, and come playoffs I will say a few they got luckies and be on my way :grin:

Soultribe101
12-29-2005, 02:47 PM
My bad i should spell check before I submit it. You guys had some pretty good names for them thou. I like the beat-gals the best:smile: