PDA

View Full Version : Heading down for Pep Rally Now.

TheSteelCurtain
01-23-2009, 10:21 AM
I stayed at the Parents last night and im about a Hour out of the city. Im heading down there down. Gonna Stop at Bettis' Grille and get some food then off to tailgate.

Ill be wearing a Lambert Jersey and Steelers Hat with NA ZDROWIE and MYRON COPE buttons on it. Driving my Black Jeep Cherokee down. So if anyone see's me stop and have a beer or a shot. I will also be continuing the party into the South Side after the Pep Rally. Looks like we might get a nice day STEELER NATION.

HometownGal
01-23-2009, 10:25 AM
XT and I went to the pep rally at HF in 2005 and it started late - boy was it cold down there- LOL! Enjoy yourself and whatever you do - don't drink and drive. The 5-0 will be out in masses tonight as it is nearing the end of the month and they've got to get their numbers up - the quota is a callin'. :chuckle:

High today in the Burgh is 44 degrees with 15-25 mph winds. Feels pretty nice out there! :thumbsup:

Bob Russell
01-23-2009, 10:28 AM
I stayed at the Parents last night and im about a Hour out of the city. Im heading down there down. Gonna Stop at Bettis' Grille and get some food then off to tailgate.

Ill be wearing a Lambert Jersey and Steelers Hat with NA ZDROWIE and MYRON COPE buttons on it. Driving my Black Jeep Cherokee down. So if anyone see's me stop and have a beer or a shot. I will also be continuing the party into the South Side after the Pep Rally. Looks like we might get a nice day STEELER NATION.

Sounds like a GREAT day for ya! Wish I could be there. I'd bring the Crown Royal! Oh yeah, and some food too. Have a great day, be safe, and arrive alive.

TailgateMel
01-23-2009, 10:36 AM
You are tailgating for the pep rally? AWESOME!

I have to work, but am going to leave *a little* early to go down.. can't take the whole day off.

Hopefully I'll see ya down there... I think I'm going to wear my Woodley Jersey & *maybe* my Hines House Hat

Mel

TheSteelCurtain
01-23-2009, 10:40 AM
haha Leave it to Steelers Fans to tailgate for the Pep Rally.

I think it says so much about the organization that they brought in 2 bands and Enertainment for us. Admission is free. And they are opening all stadium lots 3 hours early for us fanatics to Tailgate.

Not to mention 5 bucks for parking. I pay 20-25 to watch the Pirates get beat on.

section514
01-23-2009, 10:44 AM
I'll be there too, if you see some jagoff holding a sign that says Steel City Six Pack on it that jagoff is me haha

TailgateMel
01-23-2009, 10:44 AM
What lot are you hoping to park in? (so I can find you)

TheSteelCurtain
01-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I'll be there too, if you see some jagoff holding a sign that says Steel City Six Pack on it that jagoff is me haha

Ill Hit ya up if i see ya. Im gonna try to park in the Gold Lots. I imagine i will be there early enough.

I got shots of Yager and Honey Turkey for anyone that comes says HI!!!!!