PDA

View Full Version : Someone slashed my Steeler decals!

Steelcitygal87
01-23-2009, 01:28 PM
You know...you just can't have anything nice these days. I was at Wally World this morning, bought a Steeler helmet guy for my antenna :helmet:. I WAS happy...UNTIL I approached my car. I have Steeler decals on each of the passenger back windows, and one along my back windshield. I go to place my bags in the car and come to see someone had taken something(most likely their keys) and just SLASHED away at my decals..totally ruined them...just shreds were hanging there! My windows all scratched up to boot!! I was FUMING mad :mad::mad:. I do not understand the mentality of someone who would do such a thing. I have come to the conclusion there must have been BROWNS or RATS fans lurking in the area. Thought I smelled something rotten. Yeah I can get new ones, but that isn't the point. Why can't people just respect other people's property and keep their hands to themselves.

GO STEELERS! :tt03::tt03:

Steelers
01-23-2009, 01:38 PM
People are idiots. Did you ask Wal-Mart's security team to review the parking lot cameras?

Steelcitygal87
01-23-2009, 01:42 PM
People are idiots. Did you ask Wal-Mart's security team to review the parking lot cameras?

Darn it, never thought of that :doh: . I was so upset.

Tagg67
01-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Walmart does have security cameras so go back and see if you can have them review the tape to find the cowards who messed up your car. I hate cowards.....

I don't think that will happen to my Steelers flag on my car because I know we have more fans here in Tampa, aka (WARM STEELER COUNTRY).

Go Steelers:tt02::tt02:

Tagg67
01-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Wal-mart does have security cameras so go back and see if you can have them review the tape to find the cowards who messed up your car. I hate cowards.....

I don't think that will happen to my Steelers flag on my car because I know we have more fans here in Tampa, aka (WARM STEELER COUNTRY).

Go Steelers:tt02::tt02:

fansince'76
01-23-2009, 01:55 PM
This is why I don't put decals or the like on my car. Too many assholes who like to destroy other people's property just for the sake of being assholes running around.

Crushzilla
01-23-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm surprised that you would face such Steelers hostility in Quippa...

It was DITKA!

Steelcitygal87
01-23-2009, 02:05 PM
I'm surprised that you would face such Steelers hostility in Quippa...

It was DITKA!

NOOOO..he would NEVER do such a thing...speaking of.....where is DITKA when I need him lol. :headbutt:

Milkman
01-23-2009, 02:58 PM
That's the exact reason I don't put any Steeler stuff on my 2006 black Mustang GT.

I live in Ohio around a bunch of bunghole and stain fans. I wouldn't put it past some of them to do something like that.

GO STEELERS! :tt:

Steelcitygal87
01-23-2009, 03:05 PM
That's the exact reason I don't put any Steeler stuff on my 2006 black Mustang GT.

I live in Ohio around a bunch of bunghole and stain fans. I wouldn't put it past some of them to do something like that.

GO STEELERS! :tt:

Yeah, guess I learned my lesson. I had them on there since the Summer. I am surprised they didn't do anything to my Steeler license plate I have on the front of my car. At least one thing wasn't ruined.

memphissteelergirl
01-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Hope you find out who did it...and they get some jail time and/or a nice hefty fine to boot! :mad:

Steelcitygal87
01-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Hope you find out who did it...and they get some jail time and/or a nice hefty fine to boot! :mad:

Thanks! Speaking of 'boot'.....I'd like to give whoever did this da boot..lol :buttkick:

kittenfantastico76
01-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Holy crap - I would have been LIVID as well. I not only hate when people do stuff to my cars I light people up for leaning on my cars (not my friends of course but others). I would be extremely angry!!!

I think some of it to be said is the typical wal-mart shopper anyway - last week I came out of the store... to get to my Jeep and there was a cart up against it... some lazy person couldn't return it 20 more feet into the return.. instead let it roll into my passenger back door and DENT it!!!!

I thought about going in - but figured what good would it do - most likely it was some slack jawed yahoo, ding dong local of my small Alabama town that probably didn't have insurance anyway!!!

Little things like this set me off - I guess because I love my vehicles. I would be upset that my decals were messed up AND that my windows had been scratched! Good luck if you view the footage and can figure out who the person is!!!!!!!!

I only have college stickers on my vehicle (the one I went to), I thought about getting some Steelers magnets or something that can be removed easily for fear someone might do this to my jeep!

ch33ky_chikk
01-23-2009, 04:19 PM
I hate destructive hooligans!

westcoastransplant
01-23-2009, 04:50 PM
I use to have a Steelers magnet on my car and it was stolen. Since then, the only think Steelers wise on my car is the liscense frame. I figure it's bolted into the car, not too many people going to mess with it.

nojobny
01-23-2009, 05:30 PM
I use to have a Steelers magnet on my car and it was stolen. Since then, the only think Steelers wise on my car is the liscense frame. I figure it's bolted into the car, not too many people going to mess with it.

I hear ya.

I just got personalized Steelers plates so I went straight to AutoZone b4 I put them on and got tamperproof bolts. I figured if someone swipes my plates they're going to have to work at it.

SteelersMongol
01-25-2009, 09:19 AM
Someone slashed my Steeler decals!

Where was Ray Ray that night? :wink02:

Steelcitygal87
01-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Where was Ray Ray that night? :wink02:

lol Yep, thought I smelled a RAT :wink02:

HometownGal
01-25-2009, 03:04 PM
They'll pay one way or another. Myron will send a lightning bolt down to spear 'em in the ass and if that doesn't do the trick, the curse of the Terrible Towel will get 'em. :tt02::tt:

Steelcitygal87
01-25-2009, 05:50 PM
:drink: I'll drink to that...HometownGal.