PDA

View Full Version : Do you want K.C. to win Sat?

clevestinks
12-28-2005, 01:53 PM
I do! If we need to win, this will make us better and stronger as a team! This is a team, Detroit, that we should have beat by halftime. Then the resting of the players starts, maybe after one series each in the third quarter. Sort of like the last preseason game of the year. Not to mention, if we can`t beat the stinking Lions, would we deserve the last playoff spot anyway? We play. We Win! We go on!

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 02:06 PM
a bengals loss and steelers win gives both teams an 11-5 record. thats gotta take some wind out of their sails not winning the division outright but having to rely on the 2nd tiebreaker, since we split head to head. it also has them on a 2 game losing streak heading into the playoffs.

but i dont as much want to see them just lose in the playoffs as i wanna see the steelers crush their dreams.

TasmanianTroy271
12-28-2005, 02:24 PM
K.C. will win Saturday. They've said that they're resting Carson Palmer, so KC is definately going to win. If we want to play the Bengals first round though, we need the Dolphins to beat the Pats, which isnt that farfetched.

Koopa
12-28-2005, 02:26 PM
i just want larry johnson to run all over the bengals, at first i wanted to play the bengals in the first round now i don't give a damn, we could beat both teams. and i think beating the pats would give us a way bigger lift in confedince then beating the bengals. so RUN LARRY RUN!!!

Brady12
12-28-2005, 04:12 PM
a bengals loss and steelers win gives both teams an 11-5 record. thats gotta take some wind out of their sails not winning the division outright but having to rely on the 2nd tiebreaker, since we split head to head. it also has them on a 2 game losing streak heading into the playoffs.

but i dont as much want to see them just lose in the playoffs as i wanna see the steelers crush their dreams.

They still defeated you, and that is what counts

BlitzburghRockCity
12-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Cleve is right, if we cant beat the Lions..even if the game means nothing.. we dont deserve to come as far as we have. This is a must win no matter what.

bengalsfan21
12-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Bengals would like nothing more then to be the spoilers for your ring hunt for Bettis, remember your offense might have scorched our defense in the 2nd game but our offense scorched yours just a bit more bc we got the W.......Also a Cincy/Pitts part 3 this season won't be to bad bc the Bengals would prove a lot by beating Pitts in the playoffs. :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-28-2005, 04:22 PM
The world would just not be right if that happened

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 04:22 PM
They still defeated you, and that is what counts thats not what counts cause we defeated them. those 2 games are a wash (even though we beat them by a larger margin of victory) what counts in this case is their record against afc opponents

CantStop85
12-28-2005, 04:36 PM
thats not what counts cause we defeated them. those 2 games are a wash (even though we beat them by a larger margin of victory) what counts in this case is their record against afc opponents
And we have a better one. :smile:

It's alright, we'll settle this in the playoffs...assuming you guys show up. :grin:

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 05:12 PM
And we have a better one. :smile:

It's alright, we'll settle this in the playoffs...assuming you guys show up. :grin:

'85 isnt lying. pittsburgh will be there though if thats where they gotta go. remember when browns thought we didnt show up a few years ago? or when the ravens thought we would be cake as they tried to defend their championship (the "jerome took a painkilling shot in a nerve that rendered his legs useless right before the game bowl")

the steelers will call this one "the chad johnson dont think he can be covered by anyone in the black and gold, but hasnt done squat to back up his guarantee to score 40 points/ game en rout to beating the colts in the afcchamp game bowl"

if the steelers beat the bengals again this year are you all gonna give up your afc north champ hats and t-shirts???? it should be required that you all burn them

CantStop85
12-28-2005, 05:15 PM
'85 isnt lying. pittsburgh will be there though if thats where they gotta go. remember when browns thought we didnt show up a few years ago? or when the ravens thought we would be cake as they tried to defend their championship (the "jerome took a painkilling shot in a nerve that rendered his legs useless right before the game bowl")

the steelers will call this one "the chad johnson dont think he can be covered by anyone in the black and gold, but hasnt done squat to back up his guarantee to score 40 points/ game en rout to beating the colts in the afcchamp game bowl"

if the steelers beat the bengals again this year are you all gonna give up your afc north champ hats and t-shirts???? it should be required that you all burn them
Can't you think of a shorter name for the game?

Tell you what, if the steelers beat the bengals in the playoffs...I will give you my Bengals AFC north champs attire and let you wear it. :smile: How about that?

steeler47
12-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Tom Brady the lone Quarterback to pass for 4000 yards, With one week left!

AGAIN.thats because you have NO running game.

And after the first rd. You wont have a gay QB.

Oh and your av...........LOL:blah: :blah:

Not until you own a decade there sonny boy!!!:rolleyes:

I see Only 3........

Atlanta Dan
12-28-2005, 05:20 PM
If KC shows up to win on Saturday they will be doing it in an empty stadium - the game is on Sunday.

I want the Bengals to win. No interest in playing the Pats until it is unavoidable.

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Can't you think of a shorter name for the game?

Tell you what, if the steelers beat the bengals in the playoffs...I will give you my Bengals AFC north champs attire and let you wear it. :smile: How about that?

*in the voice of beavis* "are you threatening me" :grin:

no, you better save that as a keepsake, memento, or heirloom to pass on to your children. it could be a collectible....not like theres millions of those things laying around!

plus i like my toilet paper double quilted.

i wouldnt:monkey:on that:poop: if it were on fire!:rofl:

clevestinks
12-28-2005, 08:53 PM
I guess my point is, screw backing in, lets take to the playoffs full steam ahead, put the bus in gear and lets roll.

clevestinks
12-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Just cuz palmer isn`t playing, doesn`t mean that KC is a shoe in. Kitna is a damn good back up! I think? I thought Maddox was too!

Koopa
12-28-2005, 09:01 PM
well i think you are just trying to be positive about maddox and that blocked out the obvious lol. kitna is decent i guess, but the bengals won't be playing hard, i doubt they want the steelers in the first round, and KC don't lose much at home in december. so i'm pretty much sticking a fork in this game

CantStop85
12-28-2005, 09:08 PM
well i think you are just trying to be positive about maddox and that blocked out the obvious lol. kitna is decent i guess, but the bengals won't be playing hard, i doubt they want the steelers in the first round, and KC don't lose much at home in december. so i'm pretty much sticking a fork in this game
Yeah, I doubt we'll win because we're resting some key guys, but Marvin Lewis said they'd be playing to win the game and Kitna could start on about half the teams in the league...in other words, it's not a game KC should take lightly.

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I doubt we'll win because we're resting some key guys, but Marvin Lewis said they'd be playing to win the game and Kitna could start on about half the teams in the league...in other words, it's not a game KC should take lightly. probably true about kitna. atleast 12 teams he would be an upgrade for. i wondered if the bengals were dilfering him by drafting palmer, but with palmers progress...., obviously not.

clevestinks
12-28-2005, 11:21 PM
Bring on whomever, I just want to be rolling once we get there. Now is not the time for a let own. Cincy would be fun in the first round. We split the battles this season, Now we win the war!

CASTEEL
12-28-2005, 11:26 PM
All I care about is the Steelers winning! And the Steelers winning, and the Steelers winning, and the Steelers winning and the Steelers takeing home the trohphy!!!

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

GO STEELERS!!!

clevestinks
12-28-2005, 11:27 PM
All I care about is the Steelers winning! And the Steelers winning, and the Steelers winning, and the Steelers winning and the Steelers takeing home the trohphy!!!

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

GO STEELERS!!!
I second that! Here We Go Steelers!

shevdog
12-29-2005, 05:28 PM
"Do you want K.C. to win Sat?"

Nope. Nor do I want the Bengles to win. I'll take a KC loss.

clevestinks
12-29-2005, 07:53 PM
"Do you want K.C. to win Sat?"

Nope. Nor do I want the Bengles to win. I'll take a KC loss.
I understand where your coming from, but, I want to kick, bite, and claw our way in, fight til the end, this is what makes it Steelers football

SteelCityMan786
12-29-2005, 10:01 PM
Only thing that matters is the Steelers Win. We Win we're in.

bengalsfan21
12-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Only thing that matters is the Steelers Win. We Win we're in.

If you lose.......Well............:toofunny: I hope you guys win bc it would be terrible to lose to the Lions.

SteelCityMan786
12-30-2005, 08:34 AM
We Probably Are Gonna Beat The Lions REALLLLL BAD! Because Detroit isn't at all a Challenge to the Steelers.

clevestinks
12-30-2005, 09:58 AM
We Probably Are Gonna Beat The Lions REALLLLL BAD! Because Detroit isn't at all a Challenge to the Steelers.
I agree! BUT never underestimate your opponent! The Lions have nothing to lose! 4th and 5 screwit, go for it! We need this game, ot doesn`t matter what KC does. We need this win. We need to be rolling into the playoffs. We have no home games after this weekend. We need all the momentum that we can muster up. This game is alot bigger than it seems. Go Steelers!

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Doesn't matter to me. Go Chiefs anyway.