PDA

View Full Version : "Guests" lurking but not signing up

Preacher
01-23-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey....

This is a great board. Its time to stop lurking and sign up. Stop reading our threads just to read them, and ENGAGE in discussion!!!

This is a GREAT MOMENT in Steelers history. So come on!!

SteelCityMan786
01-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Preacher should receive the title of salesman.

tony hipchest
01-24-2009, 12:46 AM
lol

the 1 cardinalfan who has joined and consistantly posted here since last week, has repeadely been told to get the %*&@ out of here.

its not like we, as a collective mb community, really put out the welcome mat for these folks. :hunch:

Polamalu Princess
01-24-2009, 11:49 AM
I know we have a lot of "guest" here on the board, but I am affraid it may be our "Frenenemys" looking to see what we are talking about.

stillers4me
01-24-2009, 04:03 PM
I lurked alot several years ago. I'm working on getting over my shyness. :flap:

TeeJay
01-24-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm a Lurker and Proud!!

Actually, I'm lurking right now, as we speak.........!!

:thumbsup:

X-Terminator
01-24-2009, 11:10 PM
lol

the 1 cardinalfan who has joined and consistantly posted here since last week, has repeadely been told to get the %*&@ out of here.

its not like we, as a collective mb community, really put out the welcome mat for these folks. :hunch:

I don't have a problem with them coming here provided they make some sense. When they start talking out of their asses, then they deserve the reaction they get. I'd have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

sherlock
01-25-2009, 05:21 AM
Does anyone here remember The Lurkers?
Saw them way back in `79.
Whilst reminiscing I`ve just put the hot end of a cigarette in my mouth..Doh!!!!
I was gonna say hot end of a fag but all my American friends would get the wrong idea!!

HometownGal
01-25-2009, 09:11 AM
Hey....

This is a great board. Its time to stop lurking and sign up. Stop reading our threads just to read them, and ENGAGE in discussion!!!

This is a GREAT MOMENT in Steelers history. So come on!!

Want me to extend the welcome mat to the spambots that are lurking? :chuckle: :mallet:

If we have 100 people showing as "Guests", normally 1/4 of them are bots. It's like that on all BB's.

We've been continuing to get some quality members and that's a good thing! :drink:

Texasteel
01-25-2009, 09:25 AM
I lurked alot several years ago. I'm working on getting over my shyness. :flap:

I believe you made it.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-25-2009, 01:25 PM
Want me to extend the welcome mat to the spambots that are lurking? :chuckle: :mallet:

If we have 100 people showing as "Guests", normally 1/4 of them are bots. It's like that on all BB's.

We've been continuing to get some quality members and that's a good thing! :drink:

As someone who started out as a spambot...its good to actually be a member now.

HometownGal
01-25-2009, 07:41 PM
As someone who started out as a spambot...its good to actually be a member now.

I dunno LLT - before you joined, there was a Guest showing up as Poopy Pie Master. :noidea: Coincidence? :chuckle:

Polamalu Princess
01-25-2009, 07:51 PM
I dunno LLT - before you joined, there was a Guest showing up as Poopy Pie Master. :noidea: Coincidence? :chuckle:

:laughing:

tony hipchest
01-25-2009, 10:48 PM
welcome all newbs...

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/oobiBanner.jpg

...have a take and dont suck.

Crushzilla
01-26-2009, 05:12 AM
I am reading this thread, but I have no intentions of posting.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-26-2009, 09:41 AM

Hey Now...if your going to use the name you have to use the smiley!!!....Its the...Poopy Pie Master:whip:

Like Clark Kent and Superman...you have never seen me and the Pie Master :whip: together......hmmmmmmm.

HometownGal
01-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Hey Now...if your going to use the name you have to use the smiley!!!....Its the...Poopy Pie Master:whip:

Like Clark Kent and Superman...you have never seen me and the Pie Master :whip: together......hmmmmmmm.

That's a scarrrrrrry thought!

Thank you sir, I'll have another. :whip: :chuckle:

SteelCityMan786
01-26-2009, 05:41 PM
lol

They're forced to earn it.