PDA

View Full Version : Who's buying a new big screen this week?

silverbackattack
01-23-2009, 11:21 PM
Just checking to see who is buying a new big screen this week? I bought my first one in '96 the day before the seabirds got the white stuff kicked out of them.

I think if all Steeler fans would go buy a new big screen it would go a long way in saving this economy....................

Has anyone ever estimated the number of Steeler fans in the US?

MVP 43 in SB 43!!!!

Justin Otstott
01-24-2009, 02:24 AM

steelerdave1969
01-24-2009, 04:12 AM
I already have mine, my lovely wife got me one right before super bowl XL and I look forward to seeing our Steelers take home our 6th tittle overall and our 2nd in 4 years... not a bad stretch.

Galax Steeler
01-24-2009, 04:15 AM
I already have mine, my lovely wife got me one right before super bowl XL and I look forward to seeing our Steelers take home our 6th tittle overall and our 2nd in 4 years... not a bad stretch.

My wife bought me one also when the steelers went to superbowl XL maybe I can talk her into a nice surround sound so I can get rid of my old one.

drizze99
01-25-2009, 11:57 AM
I got a 60" last January so I am already set for this year....

tony hipchest
01-25-2009, 12:33 PM
my boss (the COO) of my company is flying in from san antonio next week and gonna buy me a flatscreen for my office. i got baja cable coming out for an install tomorrow.

i played my hand well saying it wasnt a necessity and i dont really have time to watch tv at work *snicker*, but wasnt gonna argue or refuse the offer.

ive been a good boy and brought in the company a good chunck of change in contract negotiations last year, so why not? the trip, tv, and dvd will all be written off as "training material". :chuckle:

and here i was thinking of playing hookey to watch "media day" on tuesday. :tt02:

Galax Steeler
01-27-2009, 03:50 AM
I got a brand new surround sound to go with mine yesterday I don't know how I conned her out of that one but I did.