PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Vs Browns DVD

24seven
12-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey everyone.. I've compliled a dvd of this awesome game against the Clowns and thought I'd share it with everyone.. I chose to create a torrent file so everyone can share if possible. Will get it going a little quicker.. If your not sure on how to use torrents here is the directions:

First you will need a client.. I use BitComet and you can get it for free at http://www.BitComet.com . Install it then double click the torrent file in the attached zip file. It will open the program and you can choose your save location.. It's 1.38 gigs so make sure you have enough room on your hard drive where you save it to.. If you have a router you will have to open up some ports for it to run faster.. Choose whichever ports you want. Then click Preferences in BitComet and you can choose the port you opened.. It will then download.. and download..and download.. Once the download is complete you will have a folder called VIDEOTS.. You will need to use Nero Burning Rom to burn the files.. You open Nero and choose DVD template then DVD-VIDEO .. then click NEW.. Drag the files inside the folder or just drag the whole folder into the layout.. Just make sure all the files are in the VIDEOTS folder.. Once there in there click burn and your done.. Hope everyone enjoys it.. I included the Smackdown Silverback layed on the Clown on the field as well as a cut of the Larry Foote hit.. The game is from Directv's Shortcuts so there's no timeouts or huddles just plays.. Have fun and share away!!

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 08:01 PM
thats cool 24seven, thanks. i have no idea what the hell i just read, but cool of you nevertheless. i will find someone to help me get it burnt.

Stlrs4Life
12-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Would love to 24seven, but I am no computer genius. Anyway I can have you mail it to me, and I pay ya for it?

Of course for copywright reasons, I'm paying you for the Shipping of it, not the CD.

tony hipchest
12-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Would love to 24seven, but I am no computer genius. Anyway I can have you mail it to me, and I pay ya for it?

actually that sounds so much easier!

24seven
12-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Sure.. just pm your address and I'll be happy to email you info.. Don't worry about paying me.. the 30 cents i paid for the dvd isn't worth it.. Although stamps are going up 2 cents.. hmmmm lol.. just kidding..

clevestinks
12-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Awesome, we were just saying that we would love to rewatch the game! rep points to you!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-28-2005, 10:21 PM
No doubt rep points to you as well.. Thats awesome !! :tt:

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Good. Then I can watch the Jackass who hopped the fence's idioticy and Harrison Body Slamming him again and again.

Hammer67
12-29-2005, 11:07 AM
All of that isn't as hard as it looks. If you can operate the Internet, you can burn a DVD. You just need a DVD burner and basic computer knowledge (opening and saving files, etc)

redst3
12-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Actually they did not broadcast the actual slamming itself. They only showed it on the news.

How many of you guys out there actually collect these games on dvd or tape? I have been vidoeing what i can since 1984, and since we got Sunday Ticket in '99 I have most all of the games.

SteelCityMan786
12-29-2005, 11:24 AM
It would have been nice to see the slamming during the broadcast. Then we can expose a Classless team's fans.

tony hipchest
12-29-2005, 11:29 AM
i started saving them in 93-94. theres alot of games with greg lloyd i wish i had though. still havent seen the tie game between pitt and atl. that ones a classic.

SteelCityMan786
12-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Hey everyone.. I've compliled a dvd of this awesome game against the Clowns and thought I'd share it with everyone.. I chose to create a torrent file so everyone can share if possible. Will get it going a little quicker.. If your not sure on how to use torrents here is the directions:

First you will need a client.. I use BitComet and you can get it for free at http://www.BitComet.com . Install it then double click the torrent file in the attached zip file. It will open the program and you can choose your save location.. It's 1.38 gigs so make sure you have enough room on your hard drive where you save it to.. If you have a router you will have to open up some ports for it to run faster.. Choose whichever ports you want. Then click Preferences in BitComet and you can choose the port you opened.. It will then download.. and download..and download.. Once the download is complete you will have a folder called VIDEOTS.. You will need to use Nero Burning Rom to burn the files.. You open Nero and choose DVD template then DVD-VIDEO .. then click NEW.. Drag the files inside the folder or just drag the whole folder into the layout.. Just make sure all the files are in the VIDEOTS folder.. Once there in there click burn and your done.. Hope everyone enjoys it.. I included the Smackdown Silverback layed on the Clown on the field as well as a cut of the Larry Foote hit.. The game is from Directv's Shortcuts so there's no timeouts or huddles just plays.. Have fun and share away!!

This just earned you more points.

Brady12
12-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Good Job, But I'll pass on watching a 41-0 blowout... thanks anyways ;)

SteelCityMan786
12-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Good Job, But I'll pass on watching a 41-0 blowout... thanks anyways ;)

Even if the Patriots win 41-0. I'd watch a 41-0 all over again if the Steelers Do so. Which they just did.

Brady12
12-29-2005, 11:58 AM
lol I wouldn't watch the Patriots win 41-0 over again either.

SteelCityMan786
12-29-2005, 12:08 PM
I thought you would you guys have 3 Vince Lombardi's

redst3
12-29-2005, 04:59 PM
Tony, I have the tie game.

I transferred all of my games to dvd this summer (except the last half of 2002). Unfortunately, i lost some quality because i didnt know what I was doing until the very end. I love having them on dvd, and I have 3 of the 4 70's superbowls on dvd ( I am missing X).

Glad to know there's another nerd out there like me....and I mean that in a nice way!

:-)

tony hipchest
12-29-2005, 05:53 PM
i always record all the nascar races too, though i dont necessarily save them all. this season i did cause it was my favorite drivers last season (rusty wallace) i have recorded over alot of good races though like dale earnhardts final victory and richard pettys final race, which also was jeff gordons debut. since earnhardt died i have saved alot more. i have all the victories of all the drivers who have entered nascar since 1999, (stewart, jr. kenseth newman, edwards etc.) although im sure i have recorded over alot of jimmie johnson and t. stewart wins here recently.

one of my favorite steeler games that i have watched alot of is '95 reg season game. its the one where q. coryatt hit kordell stewart harder than he ever been hit before and neil odonnell had 2 td passes in the final 2 minutes of the 1st half and i think 2 more in the final 2 minutes of the game. its been a while. also the browns game in 94 where the defense drove the browns offense back about 40 yds and scored. the longest "drive" i have ever seen by a defense. one guy stepped on chad brown and lloyd, woodson, and green were pissed!

some people think its a bit obsessive, but i like scouting them in the off season. some i have never watched twice (like the losses)

24seven
12-29-2005, 07:19 PM
Nice to see a fellow nascar fan as well.. Sad to see Rusty go.. I'm a Gordon fan.. (hold back your booes please. :P.. ) I as well have taped some mostly just the daytona 500's though. And the Brickyard 400 from last year.. (gordons 4th win there) .. I usually only make dvds of the steelers games when my friends don't come over and watch it on the ticket.. Which lately has been most games as there to lazy and not big enough fans to come over and watch.. The shortcuts are nice and make a nice smaller download for sure.. I can do this on a regular basis if people will be interested.. Either I can create a Xvid or avi (divx) file and it will be about 600-700mb and only be viewable on your computer (some dvd players support this format) or I can wait till Tuesday when they play the shortcuts and record that and make it into DVD.. usually about 1.4 gb in size.. There's currently 4 people downloading this game so speeds should be fairly decent but we need people to share when there done downloading to make it go faster for others.. I have 50kbs upload so the more the better. Anways. use Bitcomet as i stated in the first post.. download that attachment.. Extract it.. double click it.. and it should start on it's own.. It's just that simple.. Have fun!!

SteelerzGirl
12-29-2005, 08:26 PM
although im sure i have recorded over alot of jimmie johnson and t. stewart wins here recently.

(gasp) :boxing:

LOL

tony hipchest
12-29-2005, 09:06 PM
(gasp) :boxing:

LOL

YES! i have been sure to record KURT BUSH victories over as many of them as i can! lol

noto45
12-30-2005, 07:32 PM
do you have the bears game on dvd??

24seven
12-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Yes i do..

noto45
12-30-2005, 08:05 PM
can you post that one so I can download it.

24seven
12-30-2005, 08:18 PM
I would rather send it to you in the as i've been uploading for 4 days straight now and no one is even seeding the thing when there done so the torrent thing is failing miserably.. Just pm your address and i'll mail you a copy.. I'm sending 2 others out tomorrow so get it to me by tomorrow and i'll send it in the morning..

SteelerzGirl
01-01-2006, 05:28 PM
YES! i have been sure to record KURT BUSH victories over as many of them as i can! lol

All this time I was thinking you were a sexy hot NASCAR god, tony, but now you're just breakin' my :heart: .