PDA

View Full Version : Fever

Alaskafan
01-24-2009, 10:50 PM
There are several Steelers fans up here in Alaska. I work with a couple. They all want to know what is going on down there Pittsburgh. Is there a new slogan getting tossed around? Have one person who was born in Alaska and wanted to follow a football team. So he decided on the Steelers. He is wondering if folks get real crazy like I have tried to explain to him. Tell us the word on the street. We need news.
I had one person offer me $200.00 for my Troy jersey. I said that he could have it if I died then and there. So, no jersey for him.:helmet:

TheSteelCurtain
01-24-2009, 11:06 PM
lets get a six pack, Sixburgh, One for the other Thumb. Stuff like that.

I was at the pep rally and there was 30-40k people there. It was free at Heinz Field. It was a good time and people were going nuts. Imagine Tailgating 5 hours before and there was no game. The steelers are a good pick. If he wants Jerseys im sure he could get one shipped up there. You can get replicas for around 70-80. Replithentics (sewn on but not field cut) like 90-125.

mesaSteeler
01-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Hey tell them about the site and have them join in. Always room for more. I make it a point to tell every Steelers fan about Steelers Fever.

stlrtruck
01-25-2009, 09:26 AM
The Blitz for Six is On