PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Fans (Native Pittsburhers) ARE Everywhere

SteelerFanInATL
12-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Yesterday I was in the mall here in Atlanta sporting my new Big Ben Steeler Jersey (Christmas gift from mom), when someone walked up to me and asked if I was from PGH.
My responce was "Yes, East Liberty" and then found out that he was from Clarion. He asked if I watched many games and I told him that I have The Ticket (Check Signature Below). He then told me that there where about 10 DIFFERENT PLACES here in Atl to watch the Steelers play and they all are packed with Black and Gold Fans. I have also found this to be true in Colorado Springs where there is a Sports Bar where you can go specificly to watch the Steelers. Now what other NFL Fan can travel thousands of miles away from home and find a place dedicated to watching there favorite team play. This is not the first time something like this has happened to me here in ATL. I had someone drive past me while sitting at a red and honk the horn because I had on my Bettis Jersey
and turned to see he had on a throwback Joe Greene Jersey on. You guys could not imagin
how proud I am to put on Black and Gold and be recognized away form PGH. We are truely the best and biggest fan base in the NFL. I know this is not related to anything this weekend but I just had to share this with SF.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
:drink: :sign01: :tt:

SteelCityMan786
12-29-2005, 12:53 PM
No one will not find Steelers Fan in any State or in the world. We're Everywhere worldwide.

Prosdo
12-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Gotta love the Steeler Nation. Fans everywhere!

The JoKeR
12-29-2005, 02:08 PM
I live in a small town on the border of texas and new mexico. On sunday's after the games, I usually go out ot walmart or the mall or something and all I see is people in Steelers Gear. Most of them are just fans, but I've ran into alot of people that are from the area. It's usually a dead giveaway when I say I'm from pittsburgh and they say "yea, but what part" lol. I'm from west mifflin and have met people from mckeesport, monroeville, south side, all over lol

Brady12
12-29-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm sure there are fans everywhere in every state, country of all the teams, Well maybe not Houston, but whatever. Sounded like you had a cool experience

steeler47
12-29-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm sure there are fans everywhere in every state, country of all the teams, Well maybe not Houston, but whatever. Sounded like you had a cool experience

Haveing 1 fan here and 2 there does not make a following.Nice try though.

It's really hard if your not wearing the B-N-G to really grasp what the STEELER NATION is.

The pats had a run.its over and done.but we STEELER fans will alway's #1.

You cant even come close to the following that THE STEELERS have and I dont believe any team can.We are literally worldwide!

:sign01:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-29-2005, 02:30 PM
You always feel at home when you look across the way and see a black n gold jersey.. It just reaffirms we have the best fans in the world !! :tt:

Hammer67
12-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Steelers also have the highest sales in merchandise in the NFL as a team.

Koopa
12-29-2005, 03:12 PM
No one will not find Steelers Fan in any State or in the world. We're Everywhere worldwide.

that worldwide thing might be true, last month i was at school and i saw one of them ppl from india or where ever the hell they live and come to school down her, they speak a funny language, anyway the dude was sporting a steelers cap. so i guess we are everywhere