PDA

View Full Version : Selling my new CD in the Strip District.

Moonlite37
01-25-2009, 05:47 AM
Hey Steeler Fans! I just wanted all the members know that I'm selling my new CD, Black & Gold Moon Rising II in the Strip District. I'm going to try and be there everyday till next Sunday. Yesterday it was cold as %^@( but it didnt stop people from buying all kinds of Steeler gear. I met alot of people from all over the country. New York, South Carolina and even Vandergrift! ( LOL, thats my home town. ) My music was being playing on a small sound system that made my song, Nothin, But the Pittsburgh Steelers make people dance in the streets. One thing I can say. Our Steeler Nation has the most talented dancers! One lady came over and snatched my microphone and started singing my song. Next American Idol?:rofl: Certainly not. My 12 year old daughter was there helping me. She was such a trooper. When she saw all the black and gold you would swear she had that kid look kids get on Christmas morning. If you are shopping in the strip and hear me singing. Please stop by and pose for a picture. I will post any and all members of the Steelers Fever Forums!

Go Steelers!