PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Houston, Texas

DRK1996
01-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Hello to all my fellow Steelers Fans. I am a born and bred Pittsburgh Steelers fan who currently lives in Texas. I have been a Steelers fan since I was old enough to know what the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins were. My mother grew up on North Lincoln Avenue in Pittsburgh and when to school with the Rooney boys. I am glad to be part of the forum and hope for many good and stimulating conversations about our beloved Steelers. Are there any other Steelers fans on this forum from the Houston area? I would like to get to know you. In addition, I need to update my wardrobe before the big day (February 1) which happens to be my birthday. Does anyone out there know of any place in the Houston area to buy Steelers gear? Take care and I hope to hear from everyone soon. Until then, I remain...........................

"Steelers Born, Steelers Bred, and in the long off future, I’ll be Steelers Dead. Long Live the Black and Gold!!!"

Pitt$burgh$teeler$
01-25-2009, 08:28 PM
WelCome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelersMongol
01-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

DRK1996
01-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks you for the welcome messages. It is great to be a part of this experience.

"Steelers Born, Steelers Bred, and in the long off future, I’ll be Steelers Dead. Long Live the Black and Gold!!!"

HometownGal
01-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Hiya DRK and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're glad to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

You may want to check the Fans United forum with regard to fellow Steelers faithful in the Houston area. We have a lot of Texan Steelers fans here!

devilsdancefloor
01-25-2009, 09:55 PM
welcome and lets hope you have another reason to celebrate you birthday!

Galax Steeler
01-26-2009, 04:28 AM
Welcome to the board.