PDA

View Full Version : Patriots' QB's advice 2 Arizona's QB on the Steelers

SteelersMongol
01-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Check out what Cassel says about the Steelers D & what was his advice. :wink02:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=11683508&ch=243724&src=sports

KeiselPower99
01-25-2009, 09:46 PM
He would know what we do cause we dismantled his butt.

Hapa
01-25-2009, 09:50 PM
I was hoping he's actually say something instead of just doing what his agent told him :(

IAWarnerFan
01-25-2009, 09:53 PM
A rookie (pretty much) trying to educate the best veteran QB in the league?:bs::blah::wtf::screwy:
At least he admitted it.

HometownGal
01-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Gee - did Cassel really tell us anything we didn't already know? :doh: Well - at least he gave much deserved props to our D.

IAWarnerFan
01-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Gee - did Cassel really tell us anything we didn't already know? :doh: Well - at least he gave much deserved props to our D.

Kurt Warner will know all about your defense before the start, that's for sure. :wink02:

hindes204
01-25-2009, 10:01 PM
A rookie (pretty much) trying to educate the best veteran QB in the league?:bs::blah::wtf::screwy:
At least he admitted it.

the best veteran in the league........really?

IAWarnerFan
01-25-2009, 10:04 PM
the best veteran in the league........really?

Sure, why not?:hunch:
And he's :dollar: in the playoffs. :wink02:

HometownGal
01-25-2009, 10:20 PM
Kurt Warner will know all about your defense before the start, that's for sure. :wink02:

And he'll remember them long after the final second ticks off that clock because their numbers will be tatooed in his chest. :wink02:

tyler289
01-25-2009, 10:22 PM
Sure, why not?:hunch:
And he's :dollar: in the playoffs. :wink02:

wouldn't peyton manning be the "best veteran in the league"? he's a lock HOF while Warner is borderline right now.

TheSteelCurtain
01-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Is this that Kurt Warner that got benched last year against the steelers for matt leinart.

tyler289
01-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Is this that Kurt Warner that got benched last year against the steelers for matt leinart.

Eh, not really. I'm pretty sure Leinart started and got hurt/benched

TheSteelCurtain
01-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Leinart Started, Warner came out, Did absolutely nothing and Leinart came back in.

IAWarnerFan
01-25-2009, 10:59 PM

He went 14-21 for 132 yards and 1 TD. Nothing wrong with those #s. :popcorn:

IAWarnerFan
01-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Leinart Started, Warner came out, Did absolutely nothing and Leinart came back in.

I wouldn't call the above #s doing nothing. Leinart went 7-14 93 yards. :popcorn:

tony hipchest
01-25-2009, 11:43 PM
actually that wa swhen whiz was experimenting with his 2 qb "system".

anyways its a bit ironic matt leinarts career college back up is giving tips to warner. he's better off telling matt how to hook up a beer bong or demonstrating to brady how to roll a condom down a banana.

:banana:

IAWarnerFan
01-25-2009, 11:46 PM

actually that wa swhen whiz was experimenting with his 2 qb "system".

anyways its a bit ironic matt leinarts career college back up is giving tips to warner. he's better off telling matt how to hook up a beer bong or demonstrating to brady how to roll a condom down a banana.

What???

:banana: <---- DRC celebrating an Int TD dance in Super Bowl XLIII!
:banana: <---- Fitz celebrating a TD reception in Super Bowl XLIII!
:flap:

TheSteelCurtain
01-25-2009, 11:55 PM
If you turn that banana sideways and paint it white it would look like Larry's Horse Teeth.

MasterOfPuppets
01-25-2009, 11:57 PM
At least he admitted it. my god...... did you cardinal fans have your lips attached this tight to warners nut sack, when he first got to arizona ? i'm willing to bet all the ball slurping was to lienerts benefit till ya realized he sucks.... i bet not one of you ball leeches were calling warner the best qb in the league at the beginnig of the season....:jerkit:

TheSteelCurtain
01-26-2009, 12:00 AM
my god...... did you cardinal fans have your lips attached this tight to warners nut sack, when he first got to arizona ? i'm willing to bet all the ball slurping was to lienerts benefit till ya realized he sucks.... i bet not one of you guys were calling warner the best qb in the league at the beginnig of the season....:jerkit:

No they all wanted the great Matt Leinart at QB. Well your gonna get it because he is the dismal future of your franchise. Warner if he survives February 1st will play a season or 2 at best.

IAWarnerFan
01-26-2009, 12:02 AM
my god...... did you cardinal fans have your lips attached this tight to warners nut sack, when he first got to arizona ? i'm willing to bet all the ball slurping was to lienerts benefit till ya realized he sucks.... i bet not one of you ball leeches were calling warner the best qb in the league at the beginnig of the season....:jerkit:

I've been a fan of his since his college days. :wink02:

As for the lips part, it's just a man crush! :flap:

TheSteelCurtain
01-26-2009, 12:04 AM
I have been a fan of Brady Quinn since High School does not mean i want him anywhere near a Steelers Huddle.

IAWarnerFan
01-26-2009, 12:10 AM
I have been a fan of Brady Quinn since High School does not mean i want him anywhere near a Steelers Huddle.

How can you be a real fan of his and say that? Unless you are a bigger fan of Big Ben? :noidea:

Anyways, that's completely different.

tony hipchest
01-26-2009, 12:16 AM
brady quinn = matt leinart.

i'd take k. warner over either of them any day.

TheSteelCurtain
01-26-2009, 12:20 AM
brady went to high school with some family of mine. he played for notre dame (im blue and gold thru and thru). However i just dont feel he is a NFL quarterback. But him going to the browns was just a travesty

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-26-2009, 01:30 AM
Actually I like Rodney Harrison's analysis on NFL Network. He said if the Cardinals get down early, they arent gonna come back against that defense.

Too fast, disquise coverages too well and if they cant give Kurt time to pass, then its gonna be a long day for him.

I honestly cant believe that Patriot players are giving us any props. :noidea:

TheSteelCurtain
01-26-2009, 01:56 AM
Well considering we owned the Patriots this year. And the Cardinals game in Foxboro was a disgrace to Football Fans and the heart of the Franchise i dont blame the Pats one bit.

IAWarnerFan
01-26-2009, 02:04 AM
Well considering we owned the Patriots this year. And the Cardinals game in Foxboro was a disgrace to Football Fans and the heart of the Franchise i dont blame the Pats one bit.

I wonder what Donovan McNabb's comments would be like? :blah:

The Patriot
01-26-2009, 05:30 AM
At least he admitted it.

47-7!

TheSteelCurtain
01-26-2009, 10:20 AM

"We beat the steelers in the last 2 minutes of the game. It was a hard fought smash mouth football game. I want out of Philly and will be this year. Arizona almost blew the biggest lead in the history of NFL Playoffs. Without a blown pass interferance call we would have have. The Cardinals performance in Foxboro was a disgrace to their fans and city. Keep your head up Kurt Warner cause the BOOM is coming."

Something along those lines.

The Duke
01-26-2009, 10:47 AM

"Remember, there's no overtime in the superbowl"

:hunch:

TheSteelCurtain
01-26-2009, 10:50 AM
^^^ I couldnt even believe that was possible to not know that. I remember first hand the falcons and steelers game. WOW

HughC
01-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Actually I like Rodney Harrison's analysis on NFL Network. He said if the Cardinals get down early, they arent gonna come back against that defense.

Too fast, disquise coverages too well and if they cant give Kurt time to pass, then its gonna be a long day for him.

I honestly can't believe that Patriot players are giving us any props. :noidea:
I liked at the end of the 4 downs segment when Harrison was asked who his favorite Steeler of all time was. He answered by saying (paraphrasing here, but this is essentially what he said) "I have a lot of respect for the Steelers - but I HATE them. Troy and all those guys are great, but as a team I hate them. Pats, Steelers; it's the way it's meant to be."

Even if he's a Patriot he's far more listenable than Marshall Faulk or some of the other analysts on TV.

CPanther95
01-26-2009, 12:27 PM

Tojo knew what an atomic bomb could do before Nagasaki.

Sometimes you need more than intel.