PDA

View Full Version : Mel Kiper's mock draft video - picks 21-32

Fire Haley
01-26-2009, 08:18 AM
At least he gives us O-line help.

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/video?id=3853348

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the video. I always like to hear the reasoning behind some of these predictions. I agree with Kiper on Mack. Mayock thinks Mack is the #3 center in the draft and I dont know what McShay thinks.

Kiper makes sense to me. I have no idea why Max Unger would be rated higher at center. I hope Mack is there, but wont count on it. Kevin Mawae is a 14 year veteran and the Titans could use Mack, but maybe they will look in the 2nd round for a center.

The Duke
01-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the video. I always like to hear the reasoning behind some of these predictions. I agree with Kiper on Mack. Mayock thinks Mack is the #3 center in the draft and I dont know what McShay thinks.

Kiper makes sense to me. I have no idea why Max Unger would be rated higher at center. I hope Mack is there, but wont count on it. Kevin Mawae is a 14 year veteran and the Titans could use Mack, but maybe they will look in the 2nd round for a center.

Leroy Harris? He did a nice job against the ravens, and he is just entering his 3rd year. I say titans look for a real wideout in the draft. If available that late though....

If mack is available, I think he will be, he should be the pick imo

Fire Haley
02-03-2009, 09:36 AM
This could be the draft we get creative.

I say we package our #1 and that extra #3 we should be getting and move up.

...or trade our #1 & #3 for Boldin - yeah - it's time to dream.

St33lersguy
02-03-2009, 04:30 PM
I say trade Foote for the Lions #1 pick and get Jason or Andre Smith. Then if we still have our 32 pick go for Mack if he's still there. That surely would help to adress the OL

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-03-2009, 04:44 PM
I say trade Foote for the Lions #1 pick and get Jason or Andre Smith. Then if we still have our 32 pick go for Mack if he's still there. That surely would help to adress the OL

Sorry, but NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

The Jets traded LB Jonathan Vilma to the Saints for a 4th round pick last year. Vilma was the Defensive Rookie of the year and still on his rookie contract. Foote has a $3mil contract to absorb next season. We will be lucky to get a 5th for Foote.....not the #1 overall pick.

MasterOfPuppets
02-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Sorry, but NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

The Jets traded LB Jonathan Vilma to the Saints for a 4th round pick last year. Vilma was the Defensive Rookie of the year and still on his rookie contract. Foote has a $3mil contract to absorb next season. We will be lucky to get a 5th for Foote.....not the #1 overall pick.but...but....its the lions...:noidea:.... i was originally thinking maybe a 3rd, but your probably right on the 5th.

SunshineMan21
02-06-2009, 01:16 AM
I want James Laurinaitis so bad . . . I wish our LBs weren't so good. :)