PDA

View Full Version : President Obama Does First Formal TV Interview as President with Al-Arabiya

Dino 6 Rings
01-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Oh, I'm sure the people who didn't vote for Obama will love to hear this...

As special envoy to the Middle East, George Mitchell heads off to the region to begin work on negotiating a cease fire between Israel and the Palestinians, President Obama has sat for his first formal TV interview with the Arabic cable TV network Al-Arabiya, ABC News has learned.

The interview was taped this evening and is set to air at 11 pm ET, as Mitchell is in the air and on his way to the region.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/01/president-ob-10.html

KeiselPower99
01-26-2009, 09:40 PM
How nice.

Dino 6 Rings
01-27-2009, 08:18 AM
How nice.

I guess he's "reaching out"

KeiselPower99
01-27-2009, 10:06 AM
I guess with everyone in the media and this country loving Obama mania he had to take it overseas.

Polamalu Princess
01-27-2009, 11:20 AM
I think that was a bad move on his part.

revefsreleets
01-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Why is this bad? It's an Arab TV station, not "Air Taliban".

We need to stay above the muck and mire the left slung at us. Not everything Obama does is bad, and it's not cool to knee-jerk. A US Presient trying to speak to people of the Middle East is nothing but good...

TheSteelCurtain
01-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Why is this bad? It's an Arab TV station, not "Air Taliban".

We need to stay above the muck and mire the left slung at us. Not everything Obama does is bad, and it's not cool to knee-jerk. A US Presient trying to speak to people of the Middle East is nothing but good...

I totally agree. Despite popular belief not everyone in the middle east are terrorist. Last time i checked Palestinians and Israeli's were not hiding in caves in Afghanistan.