PDA

View Full Version : Who saw the Arizona St. bowl game?

Sharkissle29
12-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Living in Chicago we dont get to watch a whole lot of pac-10 football (but ive been a ASU fan and am going there next year for school). But they have a senior named Derrick Hagan....this guys tall, and fast, much like a Plaxico. im not sure on where he will go in the draft (leads the pac-10 in almost every recieving category) buit if hes available late in the first round, i'd take this guy over Nance. But Nance and Roethlisberger also have a history which could be potent in the NFL.

clevestinks
12-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Steelers Forum or all other Sports Forum!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Done :smile:

BB2W
12-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Derek Hagan is a beast!!! I would love to see him in Pittsburgh playing across from Ward. He's a playmaker... his stock is rising and he will probabaly be gone by the time we pick. I expect him to be go near the middle of the first, but you never know.

Koopa
12-30-2005, 04:21 PM
wouldn't be surprised to see the eagles take him, that's gonna be a major need for them next season

MichiSteeler
12-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Derek Hagan is a beast!!! I would love to see him in Pittsburgh playing across from Ward. He's a playmaker... his stock is rising and he will probabaly be gone by the time we pick. I expect him to be go near the middle of the first, but you never know.
What about El?:redface: