PDA

View Full Version : I've been watching Ben......

stillers4me
01-27-2009, 03:45 PM
.....in all the interviews in Tampa. He's so cool and relaxed this time. He's gotten very good at the interviews, and handles the questions like an old pro. I hope this carries through come game time............ I look for a completely different Ben this time around. All the vets seem relaxed and composed. Hines and Troy seem to take it in all in stride. They all look they are having a ball. I'm so proud of them all! :tt03:

CanadianSteel
01-27-2009, 03:50 PM
He definately looks relaxed and at ease with the whole circus. Hope he plays as relaxed and confident as he looks..

SteelCityMom
01-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah so far the only person I've seen that looks uncomfortable in front of the media is Troy...but I don't think he's ever comfortable with all that attention.

tony hipchest
01-27-2009, 04:02 PM
he was a little snippy with d. sanders and i dont blame him as "primetime" was trying to belittle him.

i liked when he started a convo with that kid reporter and stated "id rather talk to a kid than with you guys, anyday".

he's ready. he has "the eye of the tiger".

MACH1
01-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah, they look good. I think I even seen a smile on Silverback.

SteelCurtain7
01-27-2009, 04:45 PM
he was a little snippy with d. sanders and i dont blame him as "primetime" was trying to belittle him.

i liked when he started a convo with that kid reporter and stated "id rather talk to a kid than with you guys, anyday".

he's ready. he has "the eye of the tiger".

Neon Deion needs to shut his flapping piehole. I almost wish he'd line up Sunday for the Cards so Hines Ward could knock him on his behind. :tt:

kittenfantastico76
01-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Neon Deion needs to shut his flapping piehole. I almost wish he'd line up Sunday for the Cards so Hines Ward could knock him on his behind. :tt:

Agreed, I never could stand him, EVER! :tt:

section514
01-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Agreed, I never could stand him, EVER! :tt:

http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/1/T/sanders_d.jpg

Steelers
01-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Ben looks good, but he definitely has a cold or something. Hopefully it clears up by kickoff.

Muppet13
01-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Ben is the best!!!

KeiselPower99
01-27-2009, 09:02 PM
I agree with all of you he does look so comfortable in front of the media now. He has grown into it and is handling the demands of being the Steeler qb very well.

devilsdancefloor
01-27-2009, 09:26 PM
He is handling it all the crap erm i mean media very well! Clarks Media day with sanders was funny! James Harrison was even smiling i have never seen him smile!! all in all they are handling this great true professionals!

markymarc
01-28-2009, 06:45 AM
And I guarantee that Ben's cool and confidence will carry over into his performance on Sunday. I loved to see all of the players so calm and confident yesterday. Tomlin has this team ready.

BLHTAZ
01-28-2009, 09:02 AM
The great part of it all is, this group is a TEAM and even with the inconsistent play from Ben this year, they have been able to support each other and do what needs to be done. We are in Tampa because of an incredible TEAM effort this year :thumbsup:

Please don't take any of this wrong...I like Big Ben, but he has not been all he could be this year and having the quality TEAM around him has picked up the slack.

We got here as a team...we'll win as a team :tt02:

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah, they look good. I think I even seen a smile on Silverback.

No that you saw was just an slight itch on his mustache :chuckle:

Hines0wnz
01-28-2009, 01:01 PM
The great part of it all is, this group is a TEAM and even with the inconsistent play from Ben this year, they have been able to support each other and do what needs to be done. We are in Tampa because of an incredible TEAM effort this year :thumbsup:

Please don't take any of this wrong...I like Big Ben, but he has not been all he could be this year and having the quality TEAM around him has picked up the slack.

We got here as a team...we'll win as a team :tt02:

He has looked exceedingly good and poised in the playoffs though.

BLHTAZ
01-28-2009, 01:05 PM
He has looked exceedingly good and poised in the playoffs though.That he has and I am praying that he is able to continue in that manner.