PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals fans hard to find

T&B fan
01-27-2009, 05:28 PM
I just seen TV show ,Inside Edition was doing a thing about the SB and how the Celebrity partys are not happing this yr ( Playboy and SI ) . so anyway they show alot of Steelers fans and players as they talked .. not 1 Cardinal fan . . it looked like file footage of Steelers .still funny you would not knowen the Cards was even in the SB . :tt02:

Billscarnage
01-27-2009, 07:42 PM
I just seen TV show

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Classic Squeeler fans.

HometownGal
01-27-2009, 07:45 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Classic Squeeler fans.

Later :troll: :wave: :upyours:

stillers4me
01-27-2009, 07:46 PM
ba da bing!

Galax Steeler
01-28-2009, 05:22 AM
I just seen TV show ,Inside Edition was doing a thing about the SB and how the Celebrity partys are not happing this yr ( Playboy and SI ) . so anyway they show alot of Steelers fans and players as they talked .. not 1 Cardinal fan . . it looked like file footage of Steelers .still funny you would not knowen the Cards was even in the SB . :tt02:

It is gonna be another superbowl like when we played in Detroit there will be steeler fans everywhere it will be like a homegame for us.:tt02:

4xSBChamps
01-28-2009, 05:45 AM
It is gonna be another superbowl like when we played in Detroit there will be steeler fans everywhere it will be like a homegame for us.:tt02:

am hearing that already in several Tampa Bay media outlets

Tagg67
01-28-2009, 07:23 AM
I agree, I saw ONE guy in front of me at the NFL Experience and he was wearing a Matt Leinart Jersey. He started a conversation with me and come to find out, he and I both live in Tampa. He is a season ticket holder for the Buccaneers' so he must be supporting the Cardinals because they are the NFC champions?
I visit most of the sports shops in Tampa and Riverview often and they have small amounts of Arizona Cardinal merchandise (other than SB XLIII) . I am sure the same thing is going on out west in Arizona. One shop had a couple t-shirts and jerseys, and that was it. Steeler merchandise was everywhere in the store.

I can't wait to see the sea of black and gold in the stands on Sunday night.

Go Steelers:tt02:

Michael Keller
01-28-2009, 08:34 AM
It appears more and more like the Steelers are becoming the true AMERICA'S TEAM . Not by self annointing but by the gravity of the ever increasing national fan base that appreciates quality in sports that the Steeler have in abundance.

I saw Willie Parker and Lamar Woodley on the NFL channel being interviewed. They handled themselves so well and it made me proud to be a Steeler fan.

Boy am I glad Palexico is gone wouldn't he be an embarrasment to this classy organization.

The Steeler players on Sunday are going to be very inspired by the numbers of fans they see when they take the field in Tampa.

markymarc
01-28-2009, 08:36 AM
I can't wait to see the sea of black and gold in the stands on Sunday night.

That is going to be awesome to witness. Way to represent the Steeler Nation in Tampa fans and GO STEELERS :tt02: