PDA

View Full Version : kurt warner on biggest loser

eden
01-27-2009, 08:14 PM
i just seen kurt warner on the tv show biggest loser could be omen :rofl:

stlrtruck
01-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Yeah, I saw that too.

I told my wife, "Too bad I have to root against him on Sunday, he's a good guy!"

NEPAsteeler
01-27-2009, 09:51 PM
He really is a good guy. I have a lot of respect for him. That doesn't mean, however, that I don't want to see him getting pounded into the turf on Sunday though. :flap:

stlrtruck
01-27-2009, 10:26 PM
He really is a good guy. I have a lot of respect for him. That doesn't mean, however, that I don't want to see him getting pounded into the turf on Sunday though. :flap:

Yeah, I want him to be spitting up grass a week after the Super Bowl.

NEPAsteeler
01-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I want him to be spitting up grass a week after the Super Bowl.

Amen to that. :chuckle:

eden
01-27-2009, 10:37 PM
ya i think he is a heeluva guy to but i want him to have a face full of harrison and woodley i am so sick of hearing about there great offence :blah:

HometownGal
01-27-2009, 10:38 PM

I'm with you NEPA. I've always loved and admired Kurt. He is a great person, an awesome husband and father, the model teammate and gamer and loves the Lord. When he isn't playing the Steelers, I am happy when he has a good game. However, on Sunday - I hope the Steelers embed that handsome face of his into the ground and have him begging for mercy.

NEPAsteeler
01-27-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm with you NEPA. I've always loved and admired Kurt. He is a great person, an awesome husband and father, the model teammate and gamer and loves the Lord. When he isn't playing the Steelers, I am happy when he has a good game. However, on Sunday - I hope the Steelers embed that handsome face of his into the ground and have him begging for mercy.

Can't argue with that! :tt03: :tt02:

IAWarnerFan
01-27-2009, 10:57 PM
I've already seen one of my favorite all-time players on Dancing With The Stars (Jerry Rice). I wonder if he'll do that show as well? :popcorn:

eden
01-27-2009, 10:58 PM
have u ever noticed none of the other teams give our guys credit like that :noidea:

NEPAsteeler
01-27-2009, 10:59 PM
I've already seen one of my favorite all-time players on Dancing With The Stars (Jerry Rice). I wonder if he'll do that show as well? :popcorn:

Somehow, it wouldn't surprise me if Kurt was a good dancer :chuckle:

eden
01-27-2009, 11:10 PM
come on i liked all the talk about the steelers beating up the cards :tt02:

stlrtruck
01-28-2009, 08:58 AM
have u ever noticed none of the other teams give our guys credit like that :noidea:

If they do, it usually comes with a but this or but that statement.

stlrtruck
01-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Somehow, it wouldn't surprise me if Kurt was a good dancer :chuckle:

You ever see Kurt move on the field, something tells me it would be disaster on the dance floor too

eden
01-28-2009, 09:39 PM
yep i say blitz right up the middle even if we dont sack him the pressure will be to great and the mighty warner will fail ha ha ha ha ha haha