PDA

View Full Version : A little reminder to all members

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2005, 02:57 PM
The swear filters are in place to help keep us all grounded since we tend to get alittle or alot, torqued up when we're talking about our black n gold. Remember we have young eyes, family members, and people who hang on SF while at work so we need to watch the language out in the public forums. This also means be careful about trying to beat the filters by inserting an ! or @ in words to get your point across.

Im as guilty as anyone else at getting torqued up when talking about the NFL but we all need to remember to watch the language unless it's in the Blast Furnace. There you can feel free to use alittle more profanity as long as it's not a personal attack directed at another member.

Carry On.... :tt:

Koopa
12-30-2005, 03:00 PM
is sayin f'n or f' ok???? i don't want to break anymore laws, i got a pm from prosdo about this stuff last night so i guess i'll say sorry for causeing this

Prosdo
12-30-2005, 03:04 PM
is sayin f'n or f' ok???? i don't want to break anymore laws, i got a pm from prosdo about this stuff last night so i guess i'll say sorry for causeing this

Wasn't only you. I'll get back to you on the other thing. Right now I'm probably thinking no, but I'll talk to Mike and Matt.

clevestinks
12-30-2005, 03:15 PM
I think we all get carried away now and then. Without UKCandy around things should be more mellow

Koopa
12-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Wasn't only you. I'll get back to you on the other thing. Right now I'm probably thinking no, but I'll talk to Mike and Matt.

aww don't worry about it, i just won't cuss anymore. not like cussing solves anything but kinda make me look stupid. i'll just find new ways to tear trolls apart

SteelCityMan786
12-30-2005, 03:32 PM
We're all guilty of swearing. I'll confess to it to. I swear and I am one of the young eyes on this board. And One Of The Young Posters to.

pitt
12-30-2005, 11:05 PM
I don't remember if I ever swore on here or not. If I did, sorry and it won't happen again.

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2005, 09:32 AM
Well The Filters will gladly catch them for us.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2005, 01:39 PM
If you really need to swear, and trust me I feel the need to .. you and "F it" if u want too again as long as its not directed toward another member. I dont think mike has a problem with it just dont make it too often or bold print and u should be ok.

After all we're all human and we all feel the need at times Im sure so as long as it kept under control we'll be good to go :tt:

clevestinks
12-31-2005, 01:50 PM
If you really need to swear, and trust me I feel the need to .. you and "F it" if u want too again as long as its not directed toward another member. I dont think mike has a problem with it just dont make it too often or bold print and u should be ok.

After all we're all human and we all feel the need at times Im sure so as long as it kept under control we'll be good to go :tt:
Not me! I`m an Angel!:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-31-2005, 01:51 PM
With horns holdin up that halo right :tt:

tony hipchest
12-31-2005, 06:38 PM
my 2 year old is already cussing like a sailor so i know im not guilty :)

figg
12-31-2005, 09:20 PM
Good thread

We dont want this place to be like another Steelers MB!

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2006, 07:38 PM
We don't want this boards rep to be destroyed.

SteelersFever
01-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Matt covered it perfectly! GREAT JOB!

Just keep the cussing to a minimum as much as you can and try not to make it a habit and you'll be just fine. We're not trying to dictate the world and take away any of your freedoms as some of you have so broadly stated, which I found quite amusing.

Anyway, lets just keep it civilized. :grin:

SteelCityMan786
01-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Matt covered it perfectly! GREAT JOB!

Just keep the cussing to a minimum as much as you can and try not to make it a habit and you'll be just fine. We're not trying to dictate the world and take away any of your freedoms as some of you have so broadly stated, which I found quite amusing.

Anyway, lets just keep it civilized. :grin:

From one who is guilty of swearing in the past, aggreed SteelersFever. Points to you man.

Prosdo
01-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Everyone please read this again. I have noticed a lot of people trying to beat the swear filters again.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Everyone please read this again. I have noticed a lot of people trying to beat the swear filters again.Sorry, but Bradshaw got under my skin a little. I'll be good. I swear.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-28-2006, 06:53 PM
We understand man, dont sweat it, ur a cool member.