PDA

View Full Version : So Your Former Coach Writes a Book...

SteelStang
01-28-2009, 06:55 AM
I think we all agree that Tony Dungy is a great person and fine football coach, but I was wondering this morning while listening to him on the radio about being a Colts fan....

My coach releases a book 2 weeks after he retires. So when exactly did he have the time to write this book? I think I'd be a little ticked knowing that I got bounced in the first round. Again. And a few weeks later he puts out a book. When did he have time to write this?

Steelcitygal87
01-28-2009, 07:04 AM
I just heard him discuss this on Mike and Mike in the Morning. I don't know when he wrote it, when he found the time. He has been around the league for such a long time I am sure he knows, by now, how to balance interests in his life along with his football head coaching duties.

I can't wait to read this newest one..sounds VERY interesting and VERY NEEDED. His other one "Quiet Strength" was beautiful and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Hapa
01-28-2009, 07:36 AM
He must have some free time. Even if it's just half an hour a day he could have written it over a long span.

PAMillerGrrl83
01-28-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm sure he had spare time at some points in the season. I dont doubt that Tony put his all into coaching the Colts.

The Duke
01-28-2009, 04:29 PM
I would never doubt Dungy giving his all for his football team. He's the kind of a person who always gives 110 %

Remember he is also a devoted family man, and that takes up a lot of time in your life. But you always find time to write in between your job and family, even if it is just a few minutes a day

And it never hurts that he's good at what he does