PDA

View Full Version : I feel like the Yankees!!!

Carolina Steelers
01-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Hasselback calls us the Evil Empire LOL. Because they lost Super Bowl XL

stlrtruck
01-28-2009, 03:15 PM
The difference between the Steelers and Yankees is that we don't try to go out and hire all the FA guns to win a championship. We keep the nucleus and when players no longer fit the mold, we release and then fill the void.

Hasselback is just pissed that he can't get over the fact that he through a beautiful spiral to Ike late in the game.

Fordy
01-28-2009, 03:23 PM
ughh being compared to the Yankees is an insult. They are so corporate and stuffy and greedy. The Steelers are blue-collar and thrifty..Yankees dont even allow their players to grow facial hair. Hasselbeck is an idiot.

fansince'76
01-28-2009, 03:27 PM
I haven't been following any of the media coverage, personally. However, I have to ask, why the hell is Hasselbeck even relevant to any of it? I don't give a damn what he says or thinks, and that goes for the rest of the talking heads and anybody not either playing or coaching in the game. Sunday can't get here soon enough.

HometownGal
01-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Who really cares what that lahooooser thinks? I think people are getting way too caught up in what these loser talking heads think.

No matter what their opinion, the game is going to be decided on which team executes and puts more points on the board. Period.

Steelcitygal87
I haven't been following any of the media coverage, personally. However, I have to ask, why the hell is Hasselbeck even relevant to any of it? I don't give a damn what he says or thinks, and that goes for the rest of the talking heads and anybody not either playing or coaching in the game. Sunday can't get here soon enough.

AMEN:tt03:.

I saw him on First Take this morning and he was basically on there to talk about the Steeler defense and what makes it so difficult to play against them. He didn't say anything we haven't heard a million times...."it's their schemes, their way of disguising what they are doing..etc..etc..".

msafford
Matt Hasselbeck = jealous douchebag

SteelTalons
01-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Oakland is more like the Yankees than Pittsburgh. Now they are some overpaid jokers... :chuckle: