PDA

View Full Version : NBC Rejects This Sexy PETA Super Bowl Ad

moatsman007
01-28-2009, 02:15 PM
This is pretty hot. (http://www.fandome.com/video/108931/PETAs-Veggie-Sex-Super-Bowl-Ad-Rejected-By-NBC/?q=k) Hot chicks licking vegetables. Brilliant!

I wish NBC would man up. How else are you gonna get through to football dudes about PETA?

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Excellent first post moats man!

The Patriot
01-28-2009, 02:19 PM
This is pretty hot. (http://www.fandome.com/video/108931/PETAs-Veggie-Sex-Super-Bowl-Ad-Rejected-By-NBC/?q=k) Hot chicks licking vegetables. Brilliant!

I wish NBC would man up. How else are you gonna get through to football dudes about PETA?

You are talking about an organization that wants to replace the word "fish" with "seakittens".

Not a bad commercial though...

XxKnightxX
01-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Maybe Because half of the people will be in a hooters or any other sports bar just mauling down on some baby back bbq ribs or Primantis Bros sandwiches or Roethlisburghers haha. So theyre saying to save their money since their commercial will have no effect. So sexy though the girls in commercial yes (yoda-esque)

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Makes me want to eat broccoli with my wings. No wait, I eat celery with my wings. Celery is a vegetable right???

Hapa
01-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I hate PETA. But tha's a nice commericial :)

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
01-28-2009, 05:42 PM
You are talking about an organization that wants to replace the word "fish" with "seakittens".

Not a bad commercial though...

Makes me crave some "land fish"

Preacher
01-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Haven't watched the commercial... but PETA being rejected by anything is great. They flirt with the line of become enviromental terrorists at times... least their offshoots do.

revefsreleets
01-28-2009, 06:24 PM
PETA is not some start-up organization. The very fact that they need to stoop to cheap gimmickry shows how desperate they are to recruit new members.

But there IS something to be taken away from this. These freaks have enough backing to drop 10's of millions on a Super Bowl ad.

SOMEBODY is giving these nitwits big bucks...

SteelCurtain7
01-28-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm all for PETA (wait for it, wait for it)...

PEOPLE
EATING
TASTY
ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

BlackAndGold4Ever
01-28-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm all for PETA (wait for it, wait for it)...

PEOPLE
EATING
TASTY
ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

:sofunny: Thats great.

lilyoder6
01-28-2009, 06:42 PM
hahaha steelcurtain...

i think peta is a joke with all the stuff they try to do and all.... but damn.. what a commercial

millwalldavey
01-28-2009, 08:43 PM
So many people intimidated by vegetarians. It makes no sense to me.

The Patriot
01-28-2009, 09:06 PM
So many people intimidated by vegetarians. It makes no sense to me.

I'm not intimidated by vegetarians. I just don't like people who tell me how to live my life.

millwalldavey
01-28-2009, 10:29 PM
I tell noone how to live their life. It just seems when the question comes up and I tell people I'm a vegetarian, then I get hit with the "Do you eat this, do you eat that questions".

Then, the defensive or attempted belittleing comments because people think I am automatically passing judgement on them because they eat meat.

My wife, who is a carnivore has noticed this as well and she gets more upset by it than I do.

People are just afraid of different ideas in this country.

drizze99
01-28-2009, 10:38 PM
PeTA sucks but I love that commercial, LOL

wardislord
01-28-2009, 11:32 PM
i'm a vegetarian and i HATE peta. they want to stop the explotation of animals by exploting women??!! hypocrites

MACH1
01-28-2009, 11:50 PM
All of gods animals have a place.

Right next to the potatoes and gravy. :chuckle:

lambertlunaticfan
01-29-2009, 02:40 AM
but what about the kids?????....a little too sexy,i mean kids are going to be watching....and what are you suppose to tell them.....you have to think,but is ok for kids to see it......they should have considered that when they made this.....

SteelCityMom
01-29-2009, 08:07 AM
i'm a vegetarian and i HATE peta. they want to stop the explotation of animals by exploting women??!! hypocrites

So true, they also don't want medications like insulin to be available because they use animal hormones to make it, even though one of their leading advocates uses insulin...what's good for the goose is definitely not good for the gander as far as PETA is concerned.

I have no problems with people being vegetarians, eat whatever you wanna eat, I could care less, but I don't like that PETA is trying to gain new members by essentially advertising that it's the "sexy" thing to do now. Very tacky.

lilyoder6
01-29-2009, 08:22 AM
but what about the kids?????....a little too sexy,i mean kids are going to be watching....and what are you suppose to tell them.....you have to think,but is ok for kids to see it......they should have considered that when they made this.....

honestly, in this day of age... what are these kids not seeing.... i know what u are coming from.. but the fact remains that these kids see this kind of stuff almost daily, whether it's the internet,tv, movies,friends,books,w/e