PDA

View Full Version : My mini-Steelers Room

Carolina Steelers
01-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Not sure where to post this. Just thought I'll share my little room. Just got my Futon cover yesterday I got the carpet for christmas nice size carpet. I got a few things on the fireplace Desk clock, Heinz field, autograph mini-helmet Ward the picture was painted by a friend.

Hines4ever
01-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Not sure where to post this. Just thought I'll share my little room. Just got my Futon cover yesterday I got the carpet for christmas nice size carpet. I got a few things on the fireplace Desk clock, Heinz field, autograph mini-helmet Ward the picture was painted by a friend.

Very nice.....where'd you find that awesome carpet???? I'm looking to eventually turn my rec room into a Steeler Room...er shrine...obsession....:laughing:

westcoastransplant
01-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Where did you get the futon, NFL.com?

Carolina Steelers
01-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Very nice.....where'd you find that awesome carpet???? I'm looking to eventually turn my rec room into a Steeler Room...er shrine...obsession....:laughing:

I got lucky on the carpet I think its like $500.00 on NFL.com. So I was going to buy a small carpet for like 100 or so but here in town at a shop some one special ordered this but when it cam in they didnt want it. So I payed 225.00 for this carpet.

Carolina Steelers
01-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Where did you get the futon, NFL.com?

Yea its a futon cover they just came out with it like a month ago. I was going to just buy a black fitted sheet. And put over it and add some throw pillows but a fitted sheet was hard to find without getting the whole bed set. So I picked this up from NFL.com

MACH1
01-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Nice room.
I want the rug.

lambertlunaticfan
01-28-2009, 07:19 PM
hi there carolina-thats a very nice steelers room,i thought i would share mine with you,i love looking at others steelers room....mine isnt much but i certainly proud of it...it used to be alot better before i started selling off my collection....but anyway i sure loved it:tt:Not sure where to post this. Just thought I'll share my little room. Just got my Futon cover yesterday I got the carpet for christmas nice size carpet. I got a few things on the fireplace Desk clock, Heinz field, autograph mini-helmet Ward the picture was painted by a friend.

KeiselPower99
01-28-2009, 07:47 PM
I surely hope one day I can have a Steelers room like yalls.I will need somewhere to hang up my posters.pennets and figures.

Carolina Steelers
01-28-2009, 08:01 PM
hi there carolina-thats a very nice steelers room,i thought i would share mine with you,i love looking at others steelers room....mine isnt much but i certainly proud of it...it used to be alot better before i started selling off my collection....but anyway i sure loved it:tt:

I have a Steeler room you got a Steeler Shrine (LOL) you got alot of neat stuff my wife said I could use the backroom but I cant go overboard with alot of crazy stuff. But when my son graduates from high school i will take his room over.

lambertlunaticfan
01-28-2009, 08:17 PM
thats funny,thank you....i wouldnt go that far,but that was very nice to hear....im sure when your son moves out,yours will put mine to shame:tt:I have a Steeler room you got a Steeler Shrine (LOL) you got alot of neat stuff my wife said I could use the backroom but I cant go overboard with alot of crazy stuff. But when my son graduates from high school i will take his room over.

Big7BenHOF
01-28-2009, 08:22 PM
hi there carolina-thats a very nice steelers room,i thought i would share mine with you,i love looking at others steelers room....mine isnt much but i certainly proud of it...it used to be alot better before i started selling off my collection....but anyway i sure loved it:tt:

You have an insane amount of stuff man. About how much would you say you spent on all of that?

lambertlunaticfan
01-28-2009, 09:55 PM
thank you bigbenhof-dont make me add it up, please!!!!-i really dont want to even think about that,:tt:You have an insane amount of stuff man. About how much would you say you spent on all of that?

Big7BenHOF
01-28-2009, 10:56 PM
Haha, I can't even imagine. I have a lot of Steelers memorabilia, but no where near that much.

lambertlunaticfan
01-29-2009, 02:22 AM
you should take a picture and show it on,i for one would love to see it...i love looking at people's steelers collections.....:tt:Haha, I can't even imagine. I have a lot of Steelers memorabilia, but no where near that much.

Hines4ever
01-29-2009, 02:03 PM

Good Lord.....Amazing.....I just pulled a coworker over and showed them....I said and you think IM OBSESSED.....seriously though, great room....is there any furniture in there or is it considered just a shrine....either way....awesome!!!!!

lambertlunaticfan
01-29-2009, 06:57 PM
thanks hines4ever-that really made me laugh as you sounded just like my girlfriend and every friend that comes over,as thats the first thing they say,"you must like the steelers"......it aint much but im proud of it,you shouldve seen it before i started selling off my collection......the only furniture persay i have is a coffee table from danbury mint......i would'nt call it a shrine,i just call it a steelers room,but thats nice of you to call it that,as i take that as a compliment and its great to hear that coming from another steelers fan......:tt:Good Lord.....Amazing.....I just pulled a coworker over and showed them....I said and you think IM OBSESSED.....seriously though, great room....is there any furniture in there or is it considered just a shrine....either way....awesome!!!!!