PDA

View Full Version : 6 Degrees to Arizona

SteelCityKing
01-28-2009, 06:11 PM
so, in a weird way, i know one of the Arizona Cardinals. left tackle Reggie Wells. he's not well known, but he is a starter and he's been with the team for a few years now. i know him because i used to play basketball versus him and his brother Ryan up here in Clarion, PA at the university basketball courts. he graduated from here and had his jersey retired at the halftime oft he men's basketball game. he's in a trophy case next to Kurt Angle. how cool is that?

i'm totally dumbfounded on why i didn't tell you guys this earlier, but i found it pretty interesting to tell. i played basketball against someone in the Super Bowl. needless to say, he was a great bball player and his brother dunked on me a few times. haha!

i was rooting for the Eagles to win, but i wanted Arizona to win because i wanted them to do the staring line ups at the beginning of the game and hear Reggie Wells say, "Reggie Wells...Clarion University of Pennsylvania." he'd be the biggest thing to come out of here since Chris Kirkpatrick of N'Sync and Kurt Angle. haha!

Hapa
01-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Was he really fat when he played bball?

lilyoder6
01-29-2009, 10:57 PM
thats pretty awesome..

KeiselPower99
01-29-2009, 11:25 PM
I shared a practice field with Byron Leftwich for 2 seasons. Hell I was on the same field as Ben for a game as well.

SteelCityKing
01-30-2009, 08:10 PM
he's a BIG guy...but he had speed. he's a monster though. he looks like a really fat Cuba Gooding, Jr. haha!