PDA

View Full Version : SF ON THE AIR!!!

HometownGal
01-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Scott (stlrtruck) called me a short while ago and asked me to post this thread on his behalf.

He is at a Steelers bar close to where he lives in Florida. 1250 ESPN is there, along with KDKA (local Pittsburgh channel) and they are doing a segment on Steelers fans.

Sometime after 7:00 PM EST tonight, ESPN will be reading posts from our own tony hipchest's thread below right on the air!!! You may also want to listen to KDKA (1020 AM) as I wasn't clear on whether they will be following suit.

Thanks Scott for the heads up! Steelers Fever is indeed the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :tt03::tt02:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=28954

Steelcitygal87
01-28-2009, 07:26 PM
WOW~ That is GREAT, Marianne..thanks for letting us know!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::drink:

lilyoder6
01-28-2009, 07:44 PM
thats pretty awesome

devilsdancefloor
01-28-2009, 07:48 PM
that is very awesome!!

tony hipchest
01-28-2009, 07:51 PM
cool.

(i havent clicked the link yet to see which thread yet)

pleasepleasepleaseplease let it be the columbus discovered thread.....

:laughing:

YES! even better! the suberbowl mojo, slumpbuster, horrible streak ender thread! :jammin:

no can lose! if they win maybe the rooneys will size me up for an honorary ring! :tt02:

:wink: :cool:

Muppet13
01-28-2009, 08:00 PM
That's awesome!

stlrtruck
01-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Hey, I had a napkin up when KDKA was doing their broadcast live but someone said they couldn't read it and of course it said, "Must wine, can no lose anymore games!"

The guy from 1250am was going to read it as he went off the air but he got cut off by the guy back in the studio. He asked if I was going to be back on Friday and I said yes so he's going to read it sometime on Friday between 3-7am.

So listen then, sorry it didn't happen tonight and the guy was pretty cool about the thread (Tomlin 0-7 during 4;15 games - aka can no lose anymore games thread) when I told him about it and he said he'd read the note and that he didn't care!

SteelCityMan786
01-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Hey, I had a napkin up when KDKA was doing their broadcast live but someone said they couldn't read it and of course it said, "Must wine, can no lose anymore games!"

The guy from 1250am was going to read it as he went off the air but he got cut off by the guy back in the studio. He asked if I was going to be back on Friday and I said yes so he's going to read it sometime on Friday between 3-7am.

So listen then, sorry it didn't happen tonight and the guy was pretty cool about the thread (Tomlin 0-7 during 4;15 games - aka can no lose anymore games thread) when I told him about it and he said he'd read the note and that he didn't care!

3-7 am???? :jawdrop:

Polamalu Princess
01-28-2009, 09:31 PM

We cannot wait - no matter what time!!!!!:tt03:

stlrtruck
01-28-2009, 10:59 PM
3-7 am???? :jawdrop:

Sorry for the typo

That's 3-7pm!!!

lilyoder6
01-28-2009, 11:12 PM
i would say 3-7 am.. 1250 is on there game.. they must no sleep

stlrtruck
01-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Ok, just a reminder that this afternoon from 3-7pm, 1250am will be broadcasting from O'Briens and the guy promised at some point he will quote the current mantra

Must Wine, Can no lose any more games

stlrtruck
01-30-2009, 11:24 PM
I just got to know did anyone listen and hear at the end of the broadcast? He said he said it but I was outside with some friends towards the end of the show...O'Briens was freakin' packed tonight.

I will say this, Mike Logan is an awesome man and shared himself with the Steelers fans.