PDA

View Full Version : Michigan vs Nebraska

Koopa
12-29-2005, 12:25 AM
michigan got rapped by the refs today, that was some straight up bullshit, and they should all be fired and never allowed to officiate a game again. damn they are an embrassement to the NCAA.

BB2W
12-29-2005, 12:44 AM
Did you see the last play?... Nebraska was on the field, there should have been a flag.

Koopa
12-29-2005, 12:48 AM
yeah that's what pissed me off and made me start this thread to vent lol, horrible horrible horrible. damn i hope each ref are fined and then fired for f'n up the whole damn game. and i'm not mad cause michigan lost, i just don't like that the refs changed the whole outcome of the game

BB2W
12-29-2005, 12:49 AM
At the end, the announcers actually made it a point and said... "This is the worst officiating I have ever seen". :pity:

clevestinks
12-29-2005, 08:18 AM
That play was messed up! And there should have been a flag thrown! Mich. should have had one last try

Suitanim
12-29-2005, 09:53 AM
The Refs just wanted to get out of there...but that's no excuse. I HATE it when they determine the outcome of a game.

Not only should there have been a flag, but I'm sure that that Eckerd (sp) kid would have scored if he didn't have to dodge 40 extra Nebraska players.

SteelCityMan786
12-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Did Nebraska and the refs forget that if there are excessive players on the field you call sideline warning or too many men on the field.

Brady12
12-29-2005, 11:43 AM
Lol, I'd like to see this play.

Brady12
12-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Wow, I just seen it on ESPN.com on the ESPN Motion thing... That is crazy. I wanted Michigan to win.

clevestinks
12-29-2005, 09:06 PM
The refs wer terrible the whole game. Go figure that they woul dblow the ending to!

Prosdo
12-30-2005, 12:15 AM
Wow, I just seen it on ESPN.com on the ESPN Motion thing... That is crazy. I wanted Michigan to win.

Yeah, I saw it on ESPN as well. That's messed up stuff right there.

BigManDan52
12-31-2005, 12:54 AM
You see this game was the worst game I have ever seen. I mean the game was a great nail bitting game, but the zebra's as usual screwed the Michigan Wolveraines. When the players rushed the field there should've been a flag, there should of been a pass interference call in the endzone in the 4th quarter. If I was Michigan I would ***** to the NCAA for poor calls. And that review call, I mean Michigan had to use there last time out for a freaking replay, it's bullshit. And as you can tell I am a Michigan fan, but a bigger Pitt Panthers fan!

Prosdo
12-31-2005, 01:01 AM
Merged the two threads

LambertIsGod58
12-31-2005, 09:10 AM
Michigan RB Mike Hart is from Syracuse, where I live. It really made me angry to see him get screwed by the lack of officiating in that game. It's like a sense of helplessness. Nothing you can do about it. On top of it all, Michigan was playing this game in the memory of a young boy that died of some illness. This kid was a huge Michigan fan. One of the O-lneman gave his Championship Bowl ring from a couple of years ago to this kid. It was a great story until royal screwing they took.

MichiSteeler
01-02-2006, 11:51 AM
WOOO!!! GO HUSKERS!!! i live in mich, but i HATE michigan! Im a state fan, but Georgia and OSU more than anything. HAIL TO NEBRASKA VAILANCE! HAIL TO THE CONQUERING HEROS! HAIL HAIL! NEB-RA-SKA! WHO WERENT EVEN RAAANKED!!!