PDA

View Full Version : Keep our heads out of the hype!!!!!!!

jnichols1967
01-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Hey I want to stop hearing about the foolish sixburgh and all that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not get complacent guys, we are here for a reason, every game is a challenge, there are no lay down teams in the league, remember what got us here to the dance!!!!!!!!! We can not forget what is on the other side, did anyone watch the superbowl against the bucs and the rayydars, that stupid benedict arnold coach knew everything the rayydars were doin, before they knew what they were doin, Keep our head in the game, smash the shit out of old man warner,rattle fitzy, do not let that bird thru our middle!!!! Come on steeltown, wish with all our mights and get one for the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

stlrtruck
01-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Hey I want to stop hearing about the foolish sixburgh and all that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not get complacent guys, we are here for a reason, every game is a challenge, there are no lay down teams in the league, remember what got us here to the dance!!!!!!!!! We can not forget what is on the other side, did anyone watch the superbowl against the bucs and the rayydars, that stupid benedict arnold coach knew everything the rayydars were doin, before they knew what they were doin, Keep our head in the game, smash the shit out of old man warner,rattle fitzy, do not let that bird thru our middle!!!! Come on steeltown, wish with all our mights and get one for the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I saw the Gruden bowl. But you've got to remember, he built that offense so he knew it's tendancies. Whiz did not build this offense it is new to him, while he knows the players, he doesn't know all the schemes and while every team has their basic offense, the other team has to perform better.

And defense - do you really think Whiz knows that much about LeBeau or enough to counter what LeBeau knows about Whiz.

The Blitz for Six started the moment we won 5. It is a mantra just like, "One for the thumb" was for 25 years. It has no impact on the game, the players have to execute and it won't matter what the fans create before the game.

stillers4me
01-29-2009, 09:09 AM
I just hope that we're arguing about what rhymes with "seven" come Monday morning.

lilyoder6
01-29-2009, 09:18 AM
i don't think anyone is getting to hyped up.. i mean we are just the fans.. it's the players that shouldn't get too hyped up b4 the game

vasteeler
01-29-2009, 11:33 AM

are you refering to us or the team?:noidea:

The_WARDen
01-29-2009, 11:48 AM
I just hope that we're arguing about what rhymes with "seven" come Monday morning.

heaven? Sorry...there I go looking ahead again, now the team is truly doomed.

TailgateMel
01-29-2009, 11:49 AM
get one for the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

how the frig is this different from saying "Sixburgh" or "six-pack"

Yes.. we are all WISHING & HOPING that we get SIX. I don't think anyone is GUARANTEEING anything...

Good lord.. the folks saying that fans are going to jinx it by saying the "six" stuff is just ridiculous.

Plus.. we all know they have the towel curse now anyways (LOL) :tt:

-Mel

Dino 6 Rings
01-29-2009, 12:25 PM
Any other team attempting to get the record number of SB wins would be saying the same stuff...at least their fans would be.

All I want is the bars on South Side to be open so when I get into town I got a place to watch the game. I'd have to make the Trip to the Burgh and not have a place to watch us kick some butt.