PDA

View Full Version : Classless Ratbirds fans!!!

Buzz05
01-29-2009, 07:13 AM
This goes to show the absolute classless nature of Baltimore fans. People wine and cry about us but listen to this.

Im out to dinner last night with a girl and we decide to go get some drinks after. We walk into the bar and she gets the drinks ( I paid for dinner). I notice some people sitting at the bar and they are getting pretty drunk. Especially this loud red head, Ill call her Drunkin Balti-profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. So, we finish our drinks and I go up to get 2 more. I order my Sam Adams Winter Lager and a Diet and Capt for her. The bar tender brings me my drinks and Balti-profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter turns around and looks at me. She says in a nice soft voice, " Are you a Steelers fan?" My first thought was O maybe she is from Pittsburgh too. So of course, without hesitation I say yes. Next thing I know she slaps me across the face and says " Effin' Steelers fans!" The one guy she was with literally grabs her by the back of the hair and drags her to the door to yell at her. She is yelling back saying how we are "infesting" her city and stupid crap like that. Finally the guy leaves and Balti-profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter's friends try to get her to apologize. They come over to my date and I and say they are sorry for their friend and I tell them its ok but its no excuse for her to be an effin b!tch. So they finally leave and we are sitting at the bar and the one comes back and gives what I think is a sincere apology and says Balti-profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter was just really drunk and that was still no excuse.

I was shocked. Seriously! What the hell to do! Im on a date, I get hit by a damned girl and Im surrounded by Ratbird fans. I was in a no win situation. I played it cool, but my face was on fire all damned night and I felt like a pansy because I couldn't hit her back, mainy because she was a girl and I wasn't about to waste a good Sam Adams on her dumb @ss!

stlrtruck
01-29-2009, 07:49 AM
No, you did the right thing by not hitting her back. The only thing I could think of is that you could have said, "Wow, no wonder you guys lost - you hit like Ed Reed"

MACH1
01-29-2009, 08:17 AM
No, you did the right thing by not hitting her back. The only thing I could think of is that you could have said, "Wow, no wonder you guys lost - you hit like Ed Reed"

:toofunny::toofunny:

Nope, You did the right thing.

I actually found a Lions fan, or I should say he found me. He started flippin me shit and all I had to do was ask him where his perfect season shirt was. :sofunny: Still not as bad as getting slapped though.

memphissteelergirl
01-29-2009, 08:21 AM
Buzz, you did the right thing. She was the one who showed her a$$, not you. Somebody should have called the cops and had her carted off to jail, JMHO.

Buzz05
01-29-2009, 08:25 AM
I was like seriously you would hit someone over that?!? THe girl I was out with was shocked and didn't know what to do. In hind sight I probably should have gotten her name or something, or even what bar she works at (since her friend who apologized said she works at a bar with her), and just happen to show up. But seriously, I go out and I don't bother anybody and I don't even wear any Steelers stuff. I wasn't so much mad about it last night because of the situation and who I was out with but now Im effin pissed. I knew I wasn't going to hit her, but seriously its insane you can't go out and have a good time without crap like that happening.

lilyoder6
01-29-2009, 08:33 AM
good thing u didn't hit her.....

but ppl do stupid shit all the time when they are drunk

Buzz05
01-29-2009, 09:08 AM
I feel I did do the right thing. I don't believe in hitting women at all. It just really annoys me that people can be good human beings in everyday life without resorting to crap like that because of where you are from or who you root for.

TheSteelCurtain
01-29-2009, 09:23 AM
I feel I did do the right thing. I don't believe in hitting women at all. It just really annoys me that people can be good human beings in everyday life without resorting to crap like that because of where you are from or who you root for.

I think you handled it with class. I also think if you dumped your winter lager on her head i would have agreed with that choice as well. hahaha.

steelax04
01-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Who cares about getting slapped... did ya get some or what?!? :flap:

Buzz05
01-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Who cares about getting slapped... did ya get some or what?!? :flap:

Ironically my buddy Paul at work, who is a Ratbird fan, asked the same thing. But also asked if the slapper was hot. I would give her a 7.5 out of ten. Paul was even disgusted about what happened. He is an old school Colts fan from when they were still here talked about those days like they are golden. At least Paul is a cool guy you can talk real football with. But the answer is no, it was a first date haha. I wasn't about to make that move after getting slapped by another girl.

TheSteelCurtain
01-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Ironically my buddy Paul at work, who is a Ratbird fan, asked the same thing. But also asked if the slapper was hot. I would give her a 7.5 out of ten. Paul was even disgusted about what happened. He is an old school Colts fan from when they were still here talked about those days like they are golden. At least Paul is a cool guy you can talk real football with. But the answer is no, it was a first date haha. I wasn't about to make that move after getting slapped by another girl.

They gonna revoke your pimp card.

steelax04
01-29-2009, 11:09 AM

Damn, thought she might have given you some "aww poor baby" action. haha. Here's to another date with her and hopefully no more slaps to the face! :drink:

SteelersinCA
01-29-2009, 12:03 PM
Should have played the sympathy card to get some!

stlrz fan
01-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Baltimore has some decent fans but some real Sh**heads too. I think it,s funny that the we are so under their skin. Imagine listening to her if you were at game @ M&T Stadium.

Preacher
01-29-2009, 03:35 PM

You did the exact right thing. Not reacting by pouring beer on her is even better. Why?

The woman you were with, if she is AT ALL a lady and had a head on her shoulders, will have just realized that you don't have anger issues, control issues, and won't strike out at a woman. that alone should go MILES.

Of course :chuckle: If it was my wife, pastor's wife or not, that Jersey Girl would have come out and well. . . my wife WOULD HAVE WON.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-29-2009, 04:20 PM
You did the right thing bro, under no circumstances do you EVER lay your hands on a woman in a non-loving way....even when it's a situation like that.

And it's also a good thing you didn't poor your beer on her head, for the following reasons:

1. Waste of a good beer

2. It would have been assault

3. it would have made you look very bad in front of your date

The girl I am talkin to right now, if this had happened to me, I would have had to keep her from beating this Baltimore woman's ass.

Dino 6 Rings
01-29-2009, 04:20 PM
People that are Ugly on the Inside are everywhere, regardless of who they cheer for. Her poor soul, she is so doomed to a horrible life. Hope she turns herself around.

Btw...My wife would have knocked the crap out of her for me...

Indo
01-29-2009, 05:15 PM
The way you handled it was Controlled and Classy

Which is the Correct Way to Represent The Steeler Nation

I think The Chief would have approved

(effin Ratbirdbitch...)

Buzz05
01-29-2009, 05:36 PM
The way you handled it was Controlled and Classy

Which is the Correct Way to Represent The Steeler Nation

I think The Chief would have approved

(effin Ratbirdbitch...)

Exactly, and people say Steelers fans have no class. I think most of them need to look in the mirror before they say things.

Hello Kettle, this is the pot. Your black.

Preacher
01-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Exactly, and people say Steelers fans have no class. I think most of them need to look in the mirror before they say things.

Hello Kettle, this is the pot. Your black.

Racist.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/images/smilies/sarcasm2.gif

devilsdancefloor
01-29-2009, 07:12 PM
You did the right thing! Never hit a woman !!!:thumbsup:

TeeJay
01-29-2009, 07:20 PM
I was shocked. Seriously! What the hell to do! Im on a date, I get hit by a damned girl and Im surrounded by Ratbird fans. I was in a no win situation.

Just tell her that really turned you on, and in your best Hannibal Lecter voice say 'Bowels in or bowels out'?

:wave:

Seeing as old Lecter 'resided' in Baltimore for a while, I think she'd understand!

Stlrs4Life
01-30-2009, 01:17 PM
You did the right thing.

MDSTEELERFAN
02-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Sounds like your typical drunk female Balti-moron.

They don' have the STEELERS team history, fan following or hardware ..... but what really pisses them off --- there isn't a DAMN thing they can do about it!

SC Steeler Steve
02-08-2009, 07:54 PM

:rofl::rofl:^^^^:rofl::rofl:

You did the right thing. And as embarrassed as you prolly were I am sure your date respected you for your control.

"instant idiot, just add alcohol"

MasterOfPuppets
02-08-2009, 08:59 PM
that bitch woulda been sobering up while she was being processed for assault....:coffee:

Galax Steeler
02-09-2009, 04:17 AM
What else do baltimore fans have to do besides get drunk and throw slurs at pittsburgh fans what a life.

Buzz05
02-09-2009, 07:14 AM
Yeah, Ironically almost 2 weeks later I now see people wearing Steelers stuff everywhere. People here hate it, but can not say anything...we are the world champs.

It was weird, that was one of only maybe 2 or 3 bad encounters I have had with Ravens fans in the 4 years I have been here. All of them dealt with drunken morons.

Oh, and the girl totally loved the fact I didn't react to the drunken chick. Its become somewhat of a joke with us.

revefsreleets
02-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Good thing she didn't stab you then cop a plea and blame it on "her associates".

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Of course :chuckle: If it was my wife, pastor's wife or not, that Jersey Girl would have come out and well. . . my wife WOULD HAVE WON.

I hear ya pastor...I have a wife that is 3/4 German and 1/4 Swiss...sooooo she is FULL Deutsch!!!!!

Had that been me...I think the Baltimore chick would have gotten such a " blitzkrieg" package....that France may have called the next day to surrender.

steel striker
02-15-2009, 08:17 AM
Well I'm pretty sure that every fan base has some type of rude fans within. Plus when you throw alcohol in the mix chances are some people will act like jerks.

1st&Goal
02-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the show ?

revefsreleets
02-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Well I'm pretty sure that every fan base has some type of rude fans within. Plus when you throw alcohol in the mix chances are some people will act like jerks.

Baltirat fans are worse for a few reasons:

A) They were all fans of another team just a few years ago
B) They seem to be especially ignorant of the nuances of the game
C) They are overt apologists for the thuggery and murderous activities of their players
D) Baltimore is a 3rd rate city and they have a very apparent inferiority complex

steel striker
02-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Baltirat fans are worse for a few reasons:

A) They were all fans of another team just a few years ago
B) They seem to be especially ignorant of the nuances of the game
C) They are overt apologists for the thuggery and murderous activities of their players
D) Baltimore is a 3rd rate city and they have a very apparent inferiority complex

I agree with ya man on this no doubt and, you can't reason with them at all. Plus they can't handle the fact that we owned them this year. I know all the games were pretty close but, we are the champs and they are not.:tt03:

SteelCityKing
02-16-2009, 04:13 PM
if that was me, i probably would've splashed my beer in her face...but i wouldn't have taken it out of the bottle first. =)

that was classless beyond belief and from a woman...A WOMAN nontheless. she probably did that knowing she could get away with it because most guys don't hit women. if my girlfriend was there and that would've happened to her...she would've taken her out back and probably curb stomped her until she was bleeding purple.

HometownGal
02-17-2009, 08:24 AM
What a totally classless thing to do. :jawdrop: For the most part, I'm a lover, not a fighter (but if I have to go a few rounds, the other person better bring a lunch. :wink:) but I don't know if I could have exercised the same restraint you did - I'd have to actually be in that situation.

You absolutely did the right thing here, Buzz, and I'm sure your date appreciated it that you reacted so gentlemanly! :drink:

JHSilverback
03-11-2009, 10:53 PM
heh I get trashed talk by all my friends who are baltimore fans...they still bring up the "OOOO remeber when bart scott hit Roethlisberger?" as they proceed to high five each other....its all fun and games with trash talking with ravens fans until their team starts to lose then they automatically become the biggest crybabys and sore losers ever...and god forbid if you try to say anything to them if the Steelers beat them but, when that happens I just wear my steelers stuff twice as much around them :tt02:

stlrtruck
03-12-2009, 06:29 AM
heh I get trashed talk by all my friends who are baltimore fans...they still bring up the "OOOO remeber when bart scott hit Roethlisberger?" as they proceed to high five each other....its all fun and games with trash talking with ravens fans until their team starts to lose then they automatically become the biggest crybabys and sore losers ever...and god forbid if you try to say anything to them if the Steelers beat them but, when that happens I just wear my steelers stuff twice as much around them :tt02:

I think after they got done high fiving each other, I would have looked at them and said, "Hey does anyone remember when Roethlisberger bounced back from that hit and won another Super Bowl? Isn't that twice as many as your pathetic teams?" But that's just me.

JHSilverback
03-12-2009, 11:30 AM
I think after they got done high fiving each other, I would have looked at them and said, "Hey does anyone remember when Roethlisberger bounced back from that hit and won another Super Bowl? Isn't that twice as many as your pathetic teams?" But that's just me.

Haha I would but, then it comes down to the"O the refs won you those games and blah blah the refs hate the ravens"...its impossible to talk to the baltimorons fans

devilsdancefloor
03-12-2009, 11:50 AM
well once they start thre rant about the refs hand'em this photo and walk away

http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/3/3/12/gumby12001/f_worldssmallm_0b92bc4.jpg

SteelCurtain7
03-12-2009, 05:26 PM
LOL!!!!! :rofl:

Hammer67
03-30-2009, 02:20 PM
When it comes down to it...there are asssholes in every city and there are assshole fans of every team.

It a culture as a whole, not just divided by fans of one team or another.

trauben
03-31-2009, 01:50 PM
you could have said, "Wow, no wonder you guys lost - you hit like Ed Reed"
:toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl:
Great! I just pissed my pants a little while laughing too hard! And I'm at work, too! :rofl: