PDA

View Full Version : Mean Joe Greene on Mike and Mike

Steelcitygal87
01-29-2009, 07:39 AM
Mean Joe Green is coming up on Mike and Mike In the Morning :tt03::tt03: . If you miss the interview I am pretty sure you can view it, or listen to it.. on ESPN.com
:tt03:

SteelCityMom
01-29-2009, 08:17 AM
I couldn't find anything on ESPN.com....they may not release the vids till tomorrow though. The schedule said they were doing Lynn Swann today at 6:25 am...Rocky Bleir tomorrow at 8:10 am (eastern time)

DaGooseMon
01-29-2009, 08:21 AM
It was a great interview. I had forgotten Mean Joe was with Arizona for 8 years. But he didn't hesitate to say, even during those 8 years, he was a Steeler.

Steelcitygal87
01-29-2009, 10:21 AM
I couldn't find anything on ESPN.com....they may not release the vids till tomorrow though. The schedule said they were doing Lynn Swann today at 6:25 am...Rocky Bleir tomorrow at 8:10 am (eastern time)

Yeah, they had Swann on this morning...and tomorrow morning they have Jerome Bettis and Rocky B scheduled. :tt03::tt03:

Steelcitygal87
01-29-2009, 10:24 AM
It was a great interview. I had forgotten Mean Joe was with Arizona for 8 years. But he didn't hesitate to say, even during those 8 years, he was a Steeler.

Yeah, wasn't he Arizona's defensive line coach? Mike Golic had mentioned about him being a coach with the Dolphins when Mike was there..I had forgotten about Joe being with the Fins.

steelfanman
01-30-2009, 12:47 AM
"Coach" Greene (he wouldn't turn around when I called him "Mean Joe") signed my Steelers mini helmet at Cardinals training camp in Flagstaff around...I forgot, I guess 1996/1997 or so......a bunch of Steelers fans at Cardinals training camp seeking out Mean Joe...wow I love the Steeler Nation!

I felt like that little kid in the Coke commercial....I thought he was gonna squash me! Even if he did have a little stupid red bird on his hat. I guess that's better than having a little teal dolphin jumping through a hoop.....