PDA

View Full Version : Let the Glove Controversy Begin

LukesDad88
01-29-2009, 08:44 AM
On ESPN Radio last night, I heard Ben say that he will not be wearing a glove in the Superbowl, due to the fresh footballs, and how slippery they are with the extra decals and paint.

SteelMember
01-29-2009, 08:49 AM
On ESPN Radio last night, I heard Ben say that he will not be wearing a glove in the Superbowl, due to the fresh footballs, and how slippery they are with the extra decals and paint.

:huh:

NO glove. I don't think that's a controversy.

Did you mean to say he will be wearing a glove because of the examples you stated. That would make more sense.

I don't care either way as long as he is comfortable. It's not like he will be wearing it on his throwing hand like another QB. :noidea:

LukesDad88
01-29-2009, 09:05 AM
He stated that he normally prefers wearing a glove, but because of the slick balls, will be going without it.

SteelMember
01-29-2009, 09:08 AM
He stated that he normally prefers wearing a glove, but because of the slick balls, will be going without it.

Ah, Ok. I guess that could be a controversy.

I would think the tacky surface of the glove would help, not the opposite. :noidea:

MACH1
01-29-2009, 09:09 AM
:huh: I thought he didn't like wearing a glove on his throwing hand. I could be wrong.

lilyoder6
01-29-2009, 09:17 AM
well if the gloves are not going to help with the slick balls and all.. then i would hope that kurt baby will have a long time

TheSteelCurtain
01-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Kurt Warner wears 2 gloves. How about that controversy?
Butterfingers