PDA

View Full Version : Give me some Steeler TV coverage

stlrz fan
01-29-2009, 10:01 AM
For the last three days I have been back and forth beween ESPN and NFL Network and I can't find any Steeler coverage. It is around the clock Arizona Press Conferences interviews and analysis. I know that they are a feel good story but this is ridiculous. I just want some Steeler updates and interviews not the Cardinals Network!!

SteelerNez
01-29-2009, 10:08 AM
I agree. I listen to the NFL radio all day at work also and all i keep hearing is how Kurt Warner is the second coming and the cardinals offense will be up and down the field. I understand they have a potent offense, but i keep hearing about how good their defense is now. Every analyst is talking about how the cardinals could blow out the steelers if the chips fall in place. I havent heard jack about our defense unless its how the cardinals can exploit our blitz. I cant take it anymore, lets just play the game and get the six.

MACH1
01-29-2009, 10:08 AM
It called the arizona
http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/slurpee.jpg

vasteeler
01-29-2009, 10:13 AM
thats the way it is every year:noidea:

fansince'76
01-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Good, good. Let the media focus on them. Stay off our nuts.

KeiselPower99
01-29-2009, 10:37 AM
If I see Kurt Warner on tv one more time Im gonna puke.

Indo
01-29-2009, 05:02 PM
The media is talking only about the Cardinals before the game because they know they'll only be talking about the Steelers After the game...

:drink:

Stlrs4Life
01-29-2009, 05:06 PM
I don't know, I think it's been both ways. I've been watching NFL Network.

LVSteelersfan
01-29-2009, 05:37 PM
If you stay with NFL network you will see the coverage goes both ways. It has looked pretty even from what I have been watching although I don't watch it all the time. They keep showing old Steelers Super Bowls. Funny I haven't seen any of the old Cardinals Super Bowls. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

pittsburghp8baller
01-29-2009, 05:42 PM
i dont even mind them not talking about us, ive gotten use to it. me personally, prefer it this way.

Fire Haley
01-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Next week you'll be whining for ANY football coverage.

Live the moment.

I've been recording the Mike&Mike shows every day on TV.

Swann was on this morning and Joe Greene - + Deacon Jones, Joe Montana and all the SB greats talking about the Steelers.

Tomorrow:

Friday, Jan. 30 line-up

Former Steelers RB Jerome Bettis (6:25 a.m. ET), former Georgia QB Matthew Stafford (6:40 a.m.), Golic's brother Bob Golic (7:10 a.m.), Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz (7:25 a.m.), ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski (7:40 a.m.), Rocky Bleier (8:10 a.m.), Broncos QB Jay Cutler (8:25 a.m.), Jerry Rice (8:40 a.m.), former NFL QB Vinny Testaverde (9:10 a.m.), Eagles QB Donovan McNabb (9:25 a.m.) and Cowboys WR Roy Williams (9:40 a.m.).

tony hipchest
01-29-2009, 06:14 PM
lol. they are talking about us. ive been glued to sirius radio, nfl network, espn for the last week and a half. i cant get enough of it and almost sad its gonna end. i love the extra week of steelers hype and interviews.

the cardinals are the strangers to this sb stuff so its expected they will be talked up. plus the fact that everybody loves offense.

notice how last year all you heard patriots are the "greatest offense in the nfl"?

t this years steelers possibly being 1 of the greatest defenses of all time is an afterthought. its been swept under the rug.

pittsburghp8baller
01-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Next week you'll be whining for ANY football coverage.

Live the moment.

I've been recording the Mike&Mike shows every day on TV.

Swann was on this morning and Joe Greene - + Deacon Jones, Joe Montana and all the SB greats talking about the Steelers.

Tomorrow:

Friday, Jan. 30 line-up

Former Steelers RB Jerome Bettis (6:25 a.m. ET), former Georgia QB Matthew Stafford (6:40 a.m.), Golic's brother Bob Golic (7:10 a.m.), Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz (7:25 a.m.), ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski (7:40 a.m.), Rocky Bleier (8:10 a.m.), Broncos QB Jay Cutler (8:25 a.m.), Jerry Rice (8:40 a.m.), former NFL QB Vinny Testaverde (9:10 a.m.), Eagles QB Donovan McNabb (9:25 a.m.) and Cowboys WR Roy Williams (9:40 a.m.).

sounds like an awesome show, if i can drag myself out of bed in time i may watch it

Fire Haley
01-29-2009, 06:52 PM
if i can drag myself out of bed in time i may watch it

Who watches live tee-vee anymore?

Thats why the gods made DVR's.

+ I can FF through all the commercials and nasty Cardinals bits.

The Duke
01-29-2009, 07:15 PM
ESPN? doesn't surprise me. Not even gonna waste my time watching that

NFL Network has been pretty even so far, and quite entertaining to be honest :thumbsup:

I've been wanting to get a sirius account. Pretty good feedback i've gotten on it so far