PDA

View Full Version : Friday Before Super Bowl: Are You Representing?

kittenfantastico76
01-30-2009, 09:40 AM
It's the Friday before Super Bowl Sunday... How many of us are wearing Black and Gold to work to represent our love for our team? I know some of us can't do that - but I was curious to see if you are a suit and tie type for work, are you sporting a spirited tie? Maybe some scrubs, or just a tshirt or jersey to your place of work?

I've got on my Jack Daniels Inspired Big Ben No. 7 Pittsburgh Football shirt and steelers hat today. I'm saving my jersey for Sunday. (I love that I don't have a formal dress code at work)... it's the life of an artist I guess.

GO STEELERS!!! :tt02:

Steelcitygal87
01-30-2009, 10:17 AM
I just got home from grocery shopping(atmosphere was fantastic!! Most everyone was wearing their black and gold!..shoppers and employees alike) I have on a Steeler sweatshirt, Steeler socks, and Steeler knit hat. I am saving my Troy away jersey for SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!

:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

KeiselPower99
01-30-2009, 10:27 AM
My wife wore her Roethlisberger jersey and took her Terrible Towel. She works at a hospital and they put up a banner that says Here We Go on it with the helmet.

TailgateMel
01-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Its "Black and Gold Day" at every school and workplace throughout western pennsylvania...

I am sporting my ladies long sleeve AFC championship shirt, later today I am going to change into my new "cope" shirt or my new Steelers / superbowl XLIII shirt and go out to Station Square!

-Mel

kittenfantastico76
01-30-2009, 10:31 AM
EEEE - SO exciting!!! I wish there was more of an atmosphere here! I am happy to hear that quite a few of my fellow employees, while they aren't Steeler Fans, will be rooting for them, due to the fact that there are more plays on the team that played for the U of Alabama, vs. the Cardinals line up!

GO STEELERS!

klick81
01-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Damn straight --- and I'm driving to Arizona tonight. Gonna be there until Saturday evening.

xfl2001fan
01-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Damn straight I am. Bright red shirt on today with white and black pin stripes.

Polamalu Princess
01-30-2009, 01:07 PM
100% Even our daughter's school where they have to wear uniforms had a Steeler day today.

Polamalu Princess
01-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Damn straight I am. Bright red shirt on today with white and black pin stripes.

Every single time I read one of your posts it makes me laugh because of your sig - love it!!!!:toofunny::tt02:

kittenfantastico76
01-30-2009, 01:30 PM
100% Even our daughter's school where they have to wear uniforms had a Steeler day today.

I think that's awesome!!! :tt:

steelpinstripe72
01-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Yep...rocking the Hines Ward jersey today. :)

drizze99
01-30-2009, 01:52 PM
I got my Jerome Bettis jersey on, Steelers ball cap and a terrible towel hanging out of my rear pocket.

Living in "Eagles territory",,,, they hate me, LOL. I tell them not to worry because the REAL team from PA will represent in the Super Bowl.

TeeJay
01-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Sitting here in my Gold Steelers Hoodie and black underpants!!
Now that's a nice image for you good people!!! :wink02:

So yep, Black and Gold here Baby!! Woooooohooooooo........... :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

The only problem is....I'm on the train!!!! :wink02:

RunWillieRun
01-30-2009, 03:39 PM
I got a Terrible Towel attached to my backpack walking around campus today!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-30-2009, 03:44 PM
There were 5 staff members today at my high school sporting Steeler jerseys.

Steelcitygal87
01-30-2009, 03:46 PM

So yep, Black and Gold here Baby!! Woooooohooooooo........... :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

You are on the train with ONLY your Steeler's Hoodie and black undies?? WTG!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03: I gotta ask...boxers or briefs?? lol

TeeJay
01-30-2009, 03:52 PM
You are on the train with ONLY your Steeler's Hoodie and black undies?? WTG!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03: I gotta ask...boxers or briefs?? lol

Can't be doing with boxers - tried them, but things just wouldn't remain where they were supposed to!! Anyway, that's enough of that talk!!!

Gonna be wearing nothing but Black and Gold for the next two days....and probably for sometime after, regardless of the result!!

:tt03::tt02::tt03::tt02::tt03::tt02::tt03::tt02:

Muppet13
01-30-2009, 03:58 PM
I just went shopping earlier today because I had a snow day. I was wearing a Steelers jacket. Then I saw some friends that I knew were bungals fans. They were wearing Steelers t-shirts. It was very funny.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::rofl:

kittenfantastico76
01-30-2009, 04:02 PM
WOOOO HOOO! FOR SPIRIT!!!

Preacher
01-30-2009, 04:11 PM
I have my Lambert Jersey on.

SteelCurtain7
01-30-2009, 04:48 PM
It's the Friday before Super Bowl Sunday... How many of us are wearing Black and Gold to work to represent our love for our team? I know some of us can't do that - but I was curious to see if you are a suit and tie type for work, are you sporting a spirited tie? Maybe some scrubs, or just a tshirt or jersey to your place of work?

I've got on my Jack Daniels Inspired Big Ben No. 7 Pittsburgh Football shirt and steelers hat today. I'm saving my jersey for Sunday. (I love that I don't have a formal dress code at work)... it's the life of an artist I guess.

GO STEELERS!!! :tt02:

I've been representing for weeks now. My Steelers coat, hoodie, sweatshirt, beanie, cap, t-shirts...you name it!!!!!!!!!!! :tt:

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt:

kittenfantastico76
01-30-2009, 05:42 PM
I've been representing for weeks now. My Steelers coat, hoodie, sweatshirt, beanie, cap, t-shirts...you name it!!!!!!!!!!! :tt:

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt:

Well played!!! :tt02:

GutterflowerSteel
01-30-2009, 06:14 PM
We declared it a Football Friday in our office and I wore my #7 home jersey with my Steelers watch and Steelers logo earrings :tt02: Everyone except the Raisins fans wished the Steelers good luck on Sunday as I left for the day :tt:

I'm taking off Monday :tt03:

Steelcitygal87
01-30-2009, 06:17 PM
We declared it a Football Friday in our office and I wore my #7 home jersey with my Steelers watch and Steelers logo earrings :tt02: Everyone except the Raisins fans wished the Steelers good luck on Sunday as I left for the day :tt:

I'm taking off Monday :tt03:

VERY COOL! I have Steeler earrings too...and a Steeler necklace and bracelet that my sis made me. I am going to wear those for the Super Bowl!

GO STEELERS!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03:

GutterflowerSteel
01-30-2009, 06:28 PM
VERY COOL! I have Steeler earrings too...and a Steeler necklace and bracelet that my sis made me. I am going to wear those for the Super Bowl!

GO STEELERS!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03:
I need some more Steelers jewelry! I've got another set of Steelers earrings that are tiny black jerseys with 43 on them :helmet: I'd like a bracelet - and a necklace - and a couple of defensive jerseys - and - and - and ... and it sounds like I need to make the mecca to the big Steelers store in Breezewood, PA for some STUFF :thumbsup:

touchdownward
01-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Yep, I wore my black '06 AFC Championship sweat shirt with, not coincidently, my gold Sixth Seed Tshirt underneath. :tt:

Steelcitygal87
01-30-2009, 06:56 PM
I need some more Steelers jewelry! I've got another set of Steelers earrings that are tiny black jerseys with 43 on them :helmet: I'd like a bracelet - and a necklace - and a couple of defensive jerseys - and - and - and ... and it sounds like I need to make the mecca to the big Steelers store in Breezewood, PA for some STUFF :thumbsup:

And- and- and- LOL...I know what you mean...there is sooooooooo much Steeler stuff I still want!! Big Steeler store in Breezewood you say.....I am VERY intrigued~ never been there. I have a Steeler purse that I got last year for my birthday..love it! My dream is to have a family/game room someday TOTALLY decorated with Steeler stuff!!! Steeler couch, rugs, chair, oh and lamp lol Can't forget the lamp...remember that commerical? "What's with the lamp?"....I even thought it would be cool to have some light up, neon ketchup bottles hanging on the wall..you know like the ones they have at Heinz Field?

GO STEELERS!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

MACH1
01-30-2009, 09:17 PM
Kinda on a daily basis for me. I always have something on that has Steelers on it somewhere.

SteelCityKing
01-30-2009, 09:25 PM
our work is making it a point that we have to wear our black and gold. soooo...yeah, i'm rocking my "I Bleed Black and Gold" teeshirt and my Terrible Towel. =)

hindes204
01-30-2009, 09:53 PM
I wore a black steelers shirt underneath my military uniform today....which, for anyone whos knows about the military is definitely NOT allowed....but who cares, ITS SUPER BOWL WEEKEND

LETS GO STEELERS

kittenfantastico76
01-31-2009, 12:16 AM
And- and- and- LOL...I know what you mean...there is sooooooooo much Steeler stuff I still want!! Big Steeler store in Breezewood you say.....I am VERY intrigued~ never been there. I have a Steeler purse that I got last year for my birthday..love it! My dream is to have a family/game room someday TOTALLY decorated with Steeler stuff!!! Steeler couch, rugs, chair, oh and lamp lol Can't forget the lamp...remember that commerical? "What's with the lamp?"....I even thought it would be cool to have some light up, neon ketchup bottles hanging on the wall..you know like the ones they have at Heinz Field?

GO STEELERS!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

I say this now but I know I want more than just this... give me a few more jerseys and the Steelers Garden Gnome to add to my odd collection and I'll be set!!! Well... if it was possible I wouldn't mind Ben Roethlisberger in the flesh too but I doubt my boyfriend would appreciate that :wink: I do however... dream of a steeler den like the one in the commerical they play for NFL stores all the time!!!

kittenfantastico76
01-31-2009, 12:16 AM
I wore a black steelers shirt underneath my military uniform today....which, for anyone whos knows about the military is definitely NOT allowed....but who cares, ITS SUPER BOWL WEEKEND

LETS GO STEELERS

And besides you could be hiding much worse things under there :wink:

MDSteel15
01-31-2009, 12:24 AM
I wore my Hines Ward throwback jersey and my 5x Champions hat.... :tt02::helmet::tt02:

Steelcitygal87
01-31-2009, 08:24 AM
I say this now but I know I want more than just this... give me a few more jerseys and the Steelers Garden Gnome to add to my odd collection and I'll be set!!! Well... if it was possible I wouldn't mind Ben Roethlisberger in the flesh too but I doubt my boyfriend would appreciate that :wink: I do however... dream of a steeler den like the one in the commerical they play for NFL stores all the time!!!

How about we double date.....you & Ben and me & Heath Miller...........good hands ya know :wink02:

stillers4me
01-31-2009, 09:09 AM
Since I live in Cinci, I wore my ususal Friday attire..........my scrubs, my Steelers earrings, Steelers socks and my Troy Polamalu pin on my shirt.

Everybody else in the office (the bandwagon Bengals fans that didn't even wear their Bengals jerseys this year because the Bengals were losers) printed up little stickers that said "Go Cardinals" with some lame picture of a bird that wasn't even the Cardinals logo. I offered to pull up the real logo for them but they were too stupid to get it.

GutterflowerSteel
01-31-2009, 09:18 AM
Since I live in Cinci, I wore my ususal Friday attire..........my scrubs, my Steelers earrings, Steelers socks and my Troy Polamalu pin on my shirt.

Everybody else in the office (the bandwagon Bengals fans that didn't even wear their Bengals jerseys this year because the Bengals were losers) printed up little stickers that said "Go Cardinals" with some lame picture of a bird that wasn't even the Cardinals logo. I offered to pull up the real logo for them but they were too stupid to get it.

You're a Steelers soldier in enemy territory, just like me over here in Raisinette Land - I don't mind the Redskins fans so much unless the Steelers are playing against them :wink02:

Stlrs4Life
01-31-2009, 01:40 PM

Only if you are a female!:flap:

I represent pretty much every day.

TeeJay
01-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Only if you are a female!:flap:

I represent pretty much every day.

Well....HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO :smoker:

(Leslie Phillips impressions just don't work over the internet!

KeiselPower99
01-31-2009, 04:46 PM
I have my grey Steelers shirt on and my Gold knit hat. I cant wait for tomorrow to get here.

SteelCurtain7
01-31-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm sporting my long-sleeve gray Steelers tee, my home Hines Ward jersey, and white-and-gold hat. :tt:

Harrison92
01-31-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm sporting my long-sleeve gray Steelers tee, my home Hines Ward jersey, and white-and-gold hat. :tt:

I got my Super Bowl XL Champions t shirt on.I feel like a kid at christmas time!:tt:

chucoblack&gold
01-31-2009, 11:01 PM
I wore Steeler Jerseys all week at work, keep in mind I live in Texas so you can imagine all the hating I received from all the dallas crybaby fans, pretty much developed a tolerance for it all these years.
My kids had jersey day Friday and you best believe they were representing!!

There's also alot of fans over here in west texas today ready for the game tomorrow. We had a semi and a truck stop by a sports shop today to keep the momentum going into tomorrow ....
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq137/blvdbrougham/013.jpg
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq137/blvdbrougham/025.jpg
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq137/blvdbrougham/022-1.jpg

TeeJay
02-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Now THAT'S a Truck!!

Benzbrother
02-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Wore various Super Bowl XL and 2008 Conference Champion tshirts all week....never wear the jersey til gameday! Just a little superstitious I guess.
GO STEELERS!!!

BrandonCarr39
02-01-2009, 02:21 AM
FWIW-here in North Texas, there are a VARIETY of fans...heck, I've even seen a few BENGALS fans, believe it or not. Yesterday at the mall for the first time, however, I saw a couple of Cardinals fans.

I've yet to see Steelers fans here, however.

touchdownward
02-01-2009, 01:42 PM
FWIW-here in North Texas, there are a VARIETY of fans...heck, I've even seen a few BENGALS fans, believe it or not. Yesterday at the mall for the first time, however, I saw a couple of Cardinals fans.

I've yet to see Steelers fans here, however.

Your not looking hard enough, we're everywhere!!!! :flap:

xfl2001fan
02-01-2009, 01:53 PM
I've got my Browns Superbowl...err...crap.

I'll be wearing my OSU gear and cheering on the Cards when I get home and out of uniform!!!! :flap:

Then again, in my ESPN the Streak, I'm picking the Steelers to win (that's about money...so I'm putting my guess where the smart bet lies).

SteelShooter
02-01-2009, 02:06 PM
I wore Steelers Tees under my dry suit all week last week. Friday morning we had one close out brief for the Exercise we were in. We all wore civvies for it. I had on my Steelers SB XL long sleeved Tee under my Big Ben Jersey for it.....then wore it while we traveled all the way back to home plate.

SteelCurtain7
02-01-2009, 04:37 PM
I got my Super Bowl XL Champions t shirt on.I feel like a kid at christmas time!:tt:

:tt:

Steelers sleep pants, Steelers black tee, and home Ben Roethlisberger jersey!!!!!!!!! :tt:

KeiselPower99
02-01-2009, 04:49 PM
I have my Bettis throwback on with my Steelers hat rockin and the TT hanging out my pocket!!!!

Big7BenHOF
02-01-2009, 04:54 PM
I represent almost every day. This past week before the Super Bowl I wore a jersey each day to school.