PDA

View Full Version : Brit in the Bowl

sherlock
01-30-2009, 09:55 AM
There`s a Brit on the Steelers practice squad....I never realised!!!!:tt02:

http://www.nfluk.com/news/britinthebowl_300109.html

XxKnightxX
01-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Thats pretty cool man. Hey if Goodell actually takes on of our road games EMPHASIS ON ROAD, to London against whoever I seriously think that you will see the Steelers from england and all over europe go over there.

TeeJay
01-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Thats pretty cool man. Hey if Goodell actually takes on of our road games EMPHASIS ON ROAD, to London against whoever I seriously think that you will see the Steelers from england and all over europe go over there.

Wembley would be a seething mass of Black and Gold! :tt03:

And good spot Sherlock :thumbsup:

LukesDad88
01-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Not enough credit goes out to the practice squads. IMO, they can make or break a team. It's one of the reasons why, in a parity driven league, there are some few teams that consistantly remain near the top, and why some (no matter how many top 5 draft picks) stay near the bottom.

roethlisbergerUK
01-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Wembley would be a seething mass of Black and Gold! :tt03:

And good spot Sherlock :thumbsup:

I,d sell my children to get a ticket for that game:rofl: !!!! I am praying to the football gods that the Steelers come to London.Will it happen? Who knows.

markymarc
01-30-2009, 08:50 PM
No doubt the PS players help during practice week get the Steelers ready for the next opponent. Congrats to Marvin Allen the brit being on the PS. Go figure that we have 3 total WRs on the PS with Dallas Baker and Martin Nance.