PDA

View Full Version : Bruschi is ok, champs are just fine

3 to be 4
12-31-2005, 05:19 PM
it doesnt get better than this. Going into January, 3 trophy's already in the case, firing on all cylinders as we head into the stretch. Be VERY afraid. 4 out of 5 would certainly get them talking wouldnt it?

Suitanim
12-31-2005, 05:20 PM
it doesnt get better than this. Going into January, 3 trophy's already in the case, firing on all cylinders as we head into the stretch. Be VERY afraid. 4 out of 5 would certainly get them talking wouldnt it?

A secondary would help...

tony hipchest
12-31-2005, 05:38 PM

thats too bad the only nfl fans who want to see this is patriot fans.

oh wait...i am eagerly anticipating another sb full of dink and dunk passes and the kicker being the hero. ZZZZZZZZZZ

Suitanim
12-31-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm not gonna bag on the Pats too bad...they pulled out a better season by a game or two than I expected (namely because their Division fell apart so badly), and they are riding a 4 game win streak that will likely continue. However, there won't be any Super Bowl appearances for them this year.

clevestinks
12-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Hate to admit, but theycame on strong, and now thier clicking. I don`t fear them as much as the past few years, but I wouldn`t underestimate them either

tony hipchest
12-31-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm not gonna bag on the Pats too bad...they pulled out a better season by a game or two than I expected (namely because their Division fell apart so badly), and they are riding a 4 game win streak that will likely continue. However, there won't be any Super Bowl appearances for them this year.

i predicted them to win their division with a 9-7 record, so they have exeded my expectations (of course i made that prediction before bruschi came back who i think is an integral part of their success) you cant discount a team with the ammount of success that they have in the playoffs or a team that can put in a lb at te and score every time.

steeler47
01-01-2006, 06:23 AM
A secondary would help...

And a running game !!

CantStop85
01-01-2006, 04:45 PM
And a win versus the dolphins...

Yeah I know, I shouldn't be talking.

tony hipchest
01-01-2006, 04:51 PM
dont make me break out with the t.j. douchemanzadeh blasts! lol

Livinginthe past
01-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Yeah I know, I shouldn't be talking.

Think of it as a New Years resolution :jammin:

NM

tony hipchest
01-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Think of it as a New Years resolution :jammin:

NM

lmao!:busted:

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-01-2006, 05:00 PM
A win streak against some very lame compitition. And they lost today! Unfortunatley I don"t think we'll get to face them.

Livinginthe past
01-01-2006, 05:15 PM
A win streak against some very lame compitition. And they lost today! Unfortunatley I don"t think we'll get to face them.

Holy Moly,

I think you possibly post more about the Pats than you do about the Steelers - dont let that monkey rule your life.

NM

3 to be 4
01-01-2006, 05:18 PM
yeah, im gonna sweat a loss to Miami with most of the team sitting on the sidelines.

enen with 2nd and 3rd stringers playing they still nearly pulled it out. I am READY for some playoff football!!!!!!!!!

so what was with letting the Lions play you so tight at Heinz today? Did the Steelers play THEIR 2nd and 3rd stringers or something??

tony hipchest
01-01-2006, 05:21 PM
yeah, im gonna sweat a loss to Miami with most of the team sitting on the sidelines.

enen with 2nd and 3rd stringers playing they still nearly pulled it out. I am READY for some playoff football!!!!!!!!!

so what was with letting the Lions play you so tight at Heinz today? Did the Steelers play THEIR 2nd and 3rd stringers or something??

a 14 point game is "tight"???? sure the lions played a good 1st quarter but an nfl game is comprised of 4

LambertIsGod58
01-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Actually, if Pittsburgh and Indy lose.....I'll be pulling for NE. Bruschi is one f'in competitor. Would love to see him in the black & gold.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Holy Moly,

I think you possibly post more about the Pats than you do about the Steelers - dont let that monkey rule your life.

NMTrust me I don't. And what monkey do you speak of?:grin:

bengalsfan21
01-01-2006, 05:59 PM
I honestly think the Steelers were scared to go into Gillette stadium bc the Pats would have knocked them off early before the 2nd quarter started. :busted:

Livinginthe past
01-01-2006, 06:07 PM
Trust me I don't. And what monkey do you speak of?:grin:

Ok ya caught me using exageration to make a point heh heh.

The monkey I refer to of course is the patriots...and specifically the King Kong sized playoff Patriots ape.

This is all a ways off anyway - we both have upstart AFC teams to take care of first.

NM

Koopa
01-01-2006, 07:07 PM

well i think you are the one that said if ya'll get passed the first round ya'll play the colts, so go ahead and put a fork in ya'lls season. i've said it all season (LITP can vouch for that) ya'll will be blown out of the water by the colts.

bengalsfan21
01-01-2006, 07:09 PM
well i think you are the one that said if ya'll get passed the first round ya'll play the colts, so go ahead and put a fork in ya'lls season. i've said it all season (LITP can vouch for that) ya'll will be blown out of the water by the colts.

I think you guys would get blown out by the Colts as well as the Bengals and Denver.......This is the Colts year.

Livinginthe past
01-01-2006, 07:12 PM

I certainly will vouch for that prediction. If the game was next week I think the Colts would be 7point favorites - but then they have been 7 point favorites before.

NM

3 to be 4
01-02-2006, 05:00 AM
as usual, as EVERY year, the Colts are vastly overated. lets see them actually win something when it matters. Manning has never even shown up to a any game, college or pros, with the word championship connected to it.
if the Patriots play the Colts, ALL the pressure will be on the Colts. Belichicks record when facing a team a second time in the same season is unbelievable.
But, i'll go along with all the "invincible" talk once again. Oh- Gee- how--can--we --ever -hope -to compete- with -the --invincible--Colts?? there, was that good?

Livinginthe past
01-02-2006, 08:32 AM
as usual, as EVERY year, the Colts are vastly overated. lets see them actually win something when it matters. Manning has never even shown up to a any game, college or pros, with the word championship connected to it.
if the Patriots play the Colts, ALL the pressure will be on the Colts. Belichicks record when facing a team a second time in the same season is unbelievable.
But, i'll go along with all the "invincible" talk once again. Oh- Gee- how--can--we --ever -hope -to compete- with -the --invincible--Colts?? there, was that good?

That was pretty convincing - reminds me of last year and all the talk of the UNSTOPPABLE offense that shredded poor Denver.

Im confident we can keep it close - I know which team I trust in the clutch to make the play when its needed.

NM

clevestinks
01-02-2006, 08:38 AM
I think you guys would get blown out by the Colts as well as the Bengals and Denver.......This is the Colts year.
And you call yourself a Bengals fan???? So much for rooting on your team. You won`t make to Indy anyway!

3 to be 4
01-02-2006, 01:56 PM
it doesnt matter, nobody has a chance against the "invincible" Colts. they should cancel the playoffs.

Sharkissle29
01-02-2006, 02:33 PM
well indy is playing for Dungy, so they could be dangerous