PDA

View Full Version : Who would you have rather played?

Benzbrother
01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I know, I know, as members of Steeler Nation we don't give a sh!t who we play, but honestly if you had your pick of the last two NFC teams, would you have rather played the Eagles or the Cardinals?

Personally, I wanted to play the Cardinals. I don't know what it is, but something about playing McNabb and the Eagles just makes me uneasy. I think we have a much better chance of drilling Warner a few times and rattling him -- we all saw what happened in the NFC Championship when the Eagles started to put hits on him in the second half.

GO STEELERS!!!:tt:

steelerdave1969
01-30-2009, 10:42 PM
I definitely had mixed views on this question as well. I kept thinking, man what an offense the Cards have, but then I thought of all the sacks that the Eagles had against us this season when we met in the regular season. But that being said, its doesnt matter at all to me as long as we win baby

:tt02:

tony hipchest
01-30-2009, 10:48 PM
i genuinely like both nfc teams. i just wonder what type of impact jim johnson being re-diagnosed with cancer woulda had on the eagles.

can you imagine if lebeau was stricken with cancer 2 days ago?

CPanther95
01-30-2009, 10:50 PM
The Cards caught 3 teams off guard, but there's not a team among the 11 in the playoffs who wouldn't have picked the Cards to go up against.

Even with hindsight, they're the NFC team I'd still pick to face.

4xSBChamps
01-30-2009, 10:57 PM
its doesnt matter at all to me as long as we win baby

and as-long-as we are going to win it-all, I'd rather beat the Iggles..... can't - NEVER beat Philthadelphia too-much.

:tt02:

stlrtruck
01-30-2009, 11:35 PM
To be honest, I'd rather have been playing the iggles. One for the bs game we played earlier in the season against the iggles and two, it would have been good to watch donovan fold quicker than a deck of cards in the SB

markymarc
01-30-2009, 11:45 PM
After this entire week of all the media hoopla and talk I want the Cardinals! I want the world to see how a great NFL defense shuts down an offense like the Cardinals.

KeiselPower99
01-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Atlanta or Carolina

MDSteel15
01-31-2009, 12:01 AM
I would rather have been able to beat the shat out of the Cowgirls!!!

Dodt
01-31-2009, 12:58 AM
i would of rather of seen a steelers giants rematch.

silverbackattack
01-31-2009, 01:41 AM
When the Cowgirls didn't make it, I didn't really care who we played. But I have to admit I kept thinking about the a$$ kicking we took from the Eagles this year.

Revenge would have been sweet.

If you read this, say a prayer for Johnson. For as many times as we hear the "C" word it will never get easier as long as there's no cure.

Ed.R
01-31-2009, 08:28 AM
Doesn't matter who we play ........ as long as we are in the Super Bowl .again !