PDA

View Full Version : No One Watching Super Bowl Replay?

steelerdave1969
01-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Super Bowl XIV on NFL Network right now. They just started the 4th quarter.
Steelers -vs- Rams. Those Rams had to be one of the biggest underdogs in super bowl history but they gave the Steelers all they wanted in this game and more. I was really too young to remember this game but I love the replay of it and just to see Bradshaw and Co. really coming to the end of their careers as the dominant team of that 70's decade on top.
But that defense was not near as dominant in this game as it was in the Vikings super bowl (super bowl IX).
Terry Bradshaw was constantly under pressure in this game and took a lot of big hits and threw 3 INT's, he looked totally lost out there at times.

Steelcitygal87
01-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Super Bowl XIV on NFL Network right now. They just started the 4th quarter.
Steelers -vs- Rams. Those Rams had to be one of the biggest underdogs in super bowl history but they gave the Steelers all they wanted in this game and more. I was really too young to remember this game but I love the replay of it and just to see Bradshaw and Co. really coming to the end of their careers as the dominant team of that 70's decade on top.
But that defense was not near as dominant in this game as it was in the Vikings super bowl (super bowl IX).
Terry Bradshaw was constantly under pressure in this game and took a lot of big hits and threw 3 INT's, he looked totally lost out there at times.

Darn it, I wish I had NFL Network :mad: . I remember watching this game with my dad, but can't recall the specifics. Wasn't that where the first stomping of the Terrible Towel occurred? Their qb(Ferragamo), while doing an interview, was shown a towel and he threw it on the ground and stomped on it? :mad:

Stlrs4Life
01-31-2009, 01:22 PM
I've watched most of them on replay. Yeah the Rams were gaining momentum. Those 2 huge catches by Stallworth were huge! And Lambert saves the day!