PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Tidbits

SteelCityKing
01-31-2009, 12:09 PM
Jennifer Hudson is singing The National Anthem
-- after all she's been through in recent months and her nailing her performance at the innaguration, she's going to beat Whitneys performance. hopefully. =)

John Elway, Roger Craig, and the man Lynn Swann are doing the coin toss.
-- i like this idea for sure...well, atleast the Lynn Swann part. haha!

John Legend is "the sounds of the Super Bowl."
-- i think this means he's doing the background music for the show. whatever. his new album sucks, so...i don't care.

Faith Hill is singing "God Bless America."
-- well, God bless Tim McGraw for getting to hit that every night. haha!

Bruce Springsteen is doing the halftime show.
-- we all knew this. few care. let's hope we don't have a broken zipper on those super tight jeans of his and let's watch him sing all of those stupid little songs he loves to sing while i sit back and play a game of Madden! =)

Joe Namath is handing out the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
-- hopefully he won't be TOO drunk and think it's the Stanley Cup and try to take a drink out of it! haha!

another little tidbit i learned recently. after every year the Pittsburgh Steelers have won the Super Bowl, the economy has blasted up to a 25% increase. TWENTY FIVE PERCENT! sounds good, right? well, when every OTHER team wins, the economy rises a meesly 9%. so, for the sake of the economy, GO STEELERS! =)

stillers4me
01-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Joe Namath is handing out the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
-- hopefully he won't be TOO drunk and think it's the Stanley Cup and try to take a drink out of it! haha!

Or try to kiss anybody.

KeiselPower99
01-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Id rather Faith Hill get naked that way I could at lest be excited about the pregame and halftime shows.

VegasStlrFan
01-31-2009, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=another little tidbit i learned recently. after every year the Pittsburgh Steelers have won the Super Bowl, the economy has blasted up to a 25% increase. TWENTY FIVE PERCENT! sounds good, right? well, when every OTHER team wins, the economy rises a meesly 9%. so, for the sake of the economy, GO STEELERS! =)[/QUOTE]

Looks like I'll be buying stocks on Monday! :tt03:

fansince'76
01-31-2009, 01:40 PM
John Elway, Roger Craig, and the man Lynn Swann are doing the coin toss.

Beats the hell out of Ass-Chin doing it, which is what happened in the last SB we played in.

stillers4me
01-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Beats the hell out of Ass-Chin doing it, which is what happened in the last SB we played in.

Remember how the "hometown" crowd booed him? :chuckle: